Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Dylan: For Winder



Hola Amigos! 

We found the coolest guy from Peru that is studying here! He is awesome. He was friends with the missionaries 3 years ago in Peru and his uncle and aunt are members. He was planning on getting baptized, I think, but He went to Russia to study, and then a couple weeks ago an Elder talked to him while on splits. He asked if we were Mormons, which always gets us a little worried because Russians have a totally different view of us, but then he said He wanted to go on a mission, and we told him He would have to get baptized to do that, so he said OK. And then we taught him the Plan of Salvation yesterday. Wow just a taste of Winder's mission...it's seems pretty nice to me.

Also found a Mexican! The goal is to make Russia a low-key south America Mission. He only knows Russian and I think it's so weird that we talk to each other in Russian. I feel like we should just be able to talk in Spanish or English, but I can't speak Spanish and he can't speak English.

We are working with this Armenian guy who is not technically an investigator because He is an interesting case, but I'm really excited for him. He is actually reading the BoM and is such a deep thinker. I love him. 
This area has been kind of the dragging in one in our mission, so he is putting a lot of pressure on my comp and I to get it going, and man we are excited!

We have been so blessed with some good people down our paths and I don't know what the problem was, I've been busier than ever. We have been hyping up our activities and making new ones. We had this skit night, and than had our game night in the senior couple’s house and I felt like we were throwing the hottest party on the block; we got 45 people to squeeze into that apartment, and then we started a sports day. I'm stoked for the future here, we are just trying to hype all the other volunteers here that this is the time for Samara, and it seems to be working. I love my comp. He is such a Christlike guy and I learn so much from him.

We went to this animal shelter in the boonies! It was crazy we shoveled a whole courtyard of snow and picked the ice all day. We also got to walk the huge dogs around so that was cool. It was sad to see the living conditions of the animals, all the ears of the dogs fell off because of the cold. 

Some fun adventures this past week, exciting things to come. The BOOK of MORMON is so true. I love it with all my heart and I can never deny it. What an exciting time to be alive. I love you all. 

Elder VanBuskirk





We have 1 investigator, that Peruvian guy. And then we have the Armenian and I think we can get him more serious about the gospel, I just want to get him hooked first. And then we have this guy who left the church and took his name out and he is ready now, but we are waiting on him to forgive some people he is just filled with to much pride right now. But Yeah I'm excited!


(A life-size stand of of the twins for the wedding) –
Hahahah, no you didn’t!!!
But that is cool!
Can I see the picture of it?
HAHAHA that’s going to be so funny!

(A picture of Alex with Nathan’s fiancé Rachel)
Wow, the girl Alex is with is pretty cute! 
Did he take her on a date? When is he going to propose?

You still haven’t heard anything about the package?
YOU GOT THE PACKAGE???
Don’t eat the kopnteek I sent! You have to do it a certain way!!!

Yeah I don't think Grandma and Grandpa Signs’ letters got in there. Was there anyone else I missed? Rachel
haha I could send her one telling her to watch it, you can give it to her for the wedding!
AWWWWWW they are so cute.  They look perfect together.  Im so excited!







No comments:

Post a Comment