Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, December 15, 2014

First Baptism!

Here is Carlos, a 9 year old boy, the hermanas’ investigator. 



So this week was great.  Sorry for being late.  We had to go to Tuxtla yesterday for a meeting.  It was too late to go back to our house. So we sleep at the zone leader y in the morning went to the church to print names off for the temple. Because tomorrow is the Christmas party with my zone, so we are all doing a session together with the president then a party. That will be fun.

No baptism of Esperanza because she didn’t feel ready. But she told us yesterday she wants to be baptized this Saturday at 5. We were so happy.

This weekend was the best weekend on my mission this far because, well, on Saturaday we went with Layber to the temple to do baptisms, (he was the first person Garcia baptized a month ago) but there was too many people so we did confirmations for 2 hours y a half.  I was tired because I had to lift my hands after amen. But it was good. Well, we got back to our house y Garcia told me I am going to do the baptism in an hour, so I was nervous y I had to memorize the prayer. I did a good job.  It took me 3 times because I was saying the words wrong. But I felt so good afterwards!  His name was Carlos, a 9 year old boy the sisters had been teaching.  On Sunday was the primary presentation about eternal families.  It was so good. Well Ricardo no baptizmo because too many problems y we are having a hard time finding people to teach this week because it was a catholic holiday all week. That was our week. Love you all y thanks for the prayers. Miss you a ton.

I’m feeling a little better. I love it here.  I feel like I’m part of things here. Some people have Christmas lights up that is pretty much all the Christmas I see. It takes 6 weeks or more to get a package. Sorry about Uncle Larry.  Wow. Francisco is going to be a Mormon before you know it.

Please pray for Ricardo and Andre, Tono, Angel, Omero, and  Alexandra.

I cant wait to skype you guys next week!
Thanks mom for every thing.  I love you!
Bye. Love you all y miss y a ton.
 Adios!!!!


This is us at the member’s home above us. We had pig. The member is the one on the corner next to the two girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment