Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, December 8, 2014

Long Sleeves y a Choco Birthday Banana



Angel y his cousins after a lesson

Hola family y friends. 

 This week was all right once again because everybody is sick, including me. I have a bad cough y a running nose. To make it worse, now we need to wear long sleeve shirts y put on repellent every 3 hours, because people are getting sick from the mosquitoes. I hate long sleeve shirts y I only have two. Well we had zone conference on Wednesday. I got no dear elders or a package. But I did get my awesome cases for my scriptures. Thanks family. 
Bible cover
Bible cover
Book of Mormon cover
Book of Mormon cover
Inside my cases


Conference was about Christmas y we watched the new Christmas video from the church. The cool thing was at the MTC my last week they showed it to us. It wasn’t finished, but they told us not to tell anybody until it came out. They gave us a copy to show it to the people we teach or who has a DVD player that is. My B-Day was the same like any other day, besides Garcia bought me a chocolate banana y the people we visited said happy B-day.

Me y my choco banana 

 So we got word we can baptize Hermana Guadalupe’s sons, Andre who is 12 y his brother Tono who is 9. That means the next 3 weeks we have baptisms. First, Espinoza this week,  then the boys on the 20th, then Angel on the 27th. We are so happy for all the baptisms. The devotional was so great I didn’t understand a lot but the spirit was strong. Yesterday at church I was part of two baby blessings. That was pretty cool. I encourage everybody to watch the new video. 

http://www.mormon.org/christmas?cid=HPFR112814529

Thanks for all my birthday wishes y prayers. I miss all of you a ton y love all of you.
Adios!!!!!!


People have Christmas lights up here.  On Christmas I am going to skype you at are members home!  I’m better at reading in spanish I love you guys so much! I’m glad you guys are doing good.  Love you all.  Say hi to everyone. I wont spend money because I have none.  It is hard to keep track of the money here.  Sorry. But thanks for everything. Thanks for the prayers y everything else. Love you  and miss you a ton. Adios
A warm purple drink.  It was good but we didn’t know what it was.








No comments:

Post a Comment