Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, December 22, 2014

Feliz Navidad!



Hola family y friends.


 This week was a great week here. First of all, we had our zone Christmas party. It was so much fun. There was a funny play about Christmas, a nice duet by the mission president y his wife, y food. Then we went to the temple for a session. It was so nice. They had the words in English but when they were saying the prayer the guy said “President Hinckley” everybody was shocked. But the session was good after all.

Then on Friday we had our ward Christmas party. It was bad. First, nobody sang the himno y the president invinted a band to play loud Mexican music. There was nothing about Christmas y no spirit. But it was still fun. Well during the party, a member who is a doctor told us Angel’s 6 month old brother is having heart troubles. So she asked if we could give him a blessing tomorrow. We said sure. The blessing was so sweet. The spirit was strong. We gave Angel’s mom a BOM to read. Please pray for Vital - that is his name. They just moved him to Tuxtla.

Well on Saturday we had Hermana Espinoza who wants to be called Olga. Her son, Leyber baptized her y Garcia baptized him 2 months ago. It was a great baptism.

Well last night all the missionaries in the zone went to a nearby town y we sang Christmas himnos y Hermana Cook played the violin. We did a lot of contacting. Everybody enjoyed it.

So that was my week. I love the people here. They tell me not to worry about Spanish- you have two years. Well I’m understanding a ton now when people talk to me y I have been losing a lot of weight. Love you all y miss you a ton thanks for the prayers y the support. Feliz Navidad everybody!!!!!!!!!!

I just made a skype account‬.  I will skype you on the 25th.

I got the stuff from desert book . Thanks for it, but I already have the music CD. Thanks anyways. I only have that one but any church music is fine, like the music they gave us EFY. Everybody here is using DHL for delivery, so try it.  The Church even uses DHL.

Hey Nate, I can’t wait to talk to you on 25. How is it going preparing for your mission? Sounds like you guys are busy but fun. Tell Dylan I hope he feels better.

The photos are of the town, baptisms, what I eat y photos of our zone part y us singing.

I got to go. Bye.  Love you all.  Keep up the good work.  Can’t wait to talk to you guys face to face for a hour  on the 25th!  The emails are too slow. Give everybody my love. Thanks for all the support. Adios!!!!!

Thanks Mom.  Love you too.  Tell everybody thanks for the money y the support y the prayers. Tell all the boys I love them y tell Dad thanks for the support y for paying for my mission.  Thanks Mom to for everything. Love you a ton. Can’t wait to talk to you on the 25th. Adios!! y Merry Christmas to all y to all a good night.
The Himnos I gave to Angel


Add caption


Christmas caroling with my zone.  Hermana Cook is playing the violin.




No comments:

Post a Comment