Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mothers Day!






This week was great.  First, happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there!!!!! Well we visited Fabiola y we taught about chastity y the spirit was so strong. We were all about to cry y we also taught her about the plan of happiness. She knows how to pray but she isn’t visiting church. We finished our goals for lessons with members present y other lessons y our contacts so we are happy about that. We also taught Antonio on the Plan of Salvation y he didn’t visit church. We also taught Tonita, but the same thing - no church.

But yesterday we got the news that our area is adding four more streets so we are happy about that. It is going to help out a ton. Y on Saturday we had an activity where the primary y the teenagers went out y were missionaries for a day. They visited less actives y the had their own badges.  We taught them how to contact y teach the Plan of Salvation. It was a great activity. Then later on at 6, I got a phone call from my companion in the MTC, Elder Lyons. He said he is going on a different mission y he will be going home for couple months.  He said they found something in his colon y they don’t know what it is so please pray for him. Thanks.

But yesterday at 6:30 here y 4:30 at home I skyped my mom y all my family. We dedicated the new house y they all had questions for me.  I bore my testimony in Spanish. It was so great to see them all y say bye to Nathan. The spirit was so strong.

Well also a drunk started to teach me about different things for 30 min then 3 days later another one was teaching my companion. There are a lot of them here y they are all crazy. We don’t have any investigators progressing y we are having a hard time to finding new ones, so please pray for us y are investigators. But we hope the new part of the area will help. Love you all y thanks for the prayers y the support.
Love you Mom y happy mother day!!!!!
Adios!!!!!


So when does Franky leave? You should read 1 Nephi 8 with him. You should read this tonight y talk about it.


‪Remember the beef jerky the ward sent me? A member wants you to send a big bag y he will repay you. The skype was great! I loved seeing you!‬  It was so nice a lot of family was there.
No, I wasn’t too homesick - the spirit was just so strong. But I’m fine. What did they all say after I skyped?  The new house looks great.


Thanks Mom. So how is everybody y did you have a great mothers day? I’ve got to go. Sorry. Love you a ton say hi to everyone y please try to look for the Meet the Mormons movie for me.‬  Tell everyone to keep up the good work
Adios xoxoxo
The pictures came with no explanation, but it looks like he is making tortillas!  Pay attention, boy!
I want you to make them when you get home!






Looks like someone gave them a ride in the trunk.  Its better than walking!

Looks like he got his care package from our Relief Society's Mission Possible night!
Thank you everyone!


Yum!


Where the missionaries in his mission come from.


No comments:

Post a Comment