Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Mad Banana Bread Baking Skills

Well Elder Canales left to Tapachula on Tuesday y I got elder Thomson as my new comp on Tuesday. I love him y he is great. He will go home in 6 weeks so he is working super hard.


Well yesterday we saw a lot of miracles in church. First, Santiago’s mom  brought 4 kids to church y Santiago y his mom is less active. Y Maria del Carmen came to church by her self. Y we had 38 people in church the biggest I’ve seen since I’ve been here.

 We taught investigator Raul with President Lopez about how to help them with there marriage problems y yesterday we taught him that he needs to pray y read the Book of Mormon to know if it true. That is what he was missing to get baptized. So please pray for him that he can pray y get his answer. Well we taught Maria the first lesson y she wants to get married but when she ask her husband he said no but she wants to y get baptized so we are fasting with her this week.

Well the president of our mission put a goal for us to read all the Book of Mormon before September 5. So I’m in first Nephi 16. Well he also wants us to do 21 lessons with a member present when we are teaching an investigator.








Well on Saturday we did an activity of banana bread. I taught the branch how to do it y it turned out great. There were like 15 people, the most that I ever saw in an activity. Yesterday I said a talk about baptism for the dead.

Well that was our week. Love you all y thanks for your love y prayers.

Love Elder VanBuskirk o Alex.
ADIOSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi mom. Im on. Love you.

What time is it there? 7  It is 12 here already. 
Hey so why did you break your foot?
How is it there? What are your plans today?
Why are they all stillsleeping?
Hey, Nate sent me a voice recording.
It is going great with my new comp. I feel like he is the leader but he is just doing it to help me be better.  He is direct with the people y at the same time has a lot of love for them.
That is what I’m doing too.

How cool  that the dads wore leis to church on Father’s Day!

Hey what is my souvenier? A t-shirt or something else.
Hey if you find a cool tie, buy me one okay? Love you.

Thanks mom. I’ve got to go soon. Is there anything you want to tell me?
No  mom.  I knew it was your birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! LOVE YOU LIKE ALWAYS!
Love you. Hey, as a family can you fast with us on Saturday to Sunday for Maria’s husband to change y want to get married? Thanks

Adios



Well hi Mom. 

I didn’t forget it was your birthday. Well happy birthday. I’m glad you were born so you can be my mom. That is why you were born, to be a mom to a missionary y to have six boys. Because God knew you had a purpose here in life y that is why it is your special day. I’m a bit sad I wasn’t there to celebrate with you but I sure was thinking of you y praying for you. Mom, thanks for being my mom, my friend, y someone I can trust. Well love you. See you in almost 2 months. I sure do miss you but I love you a lot more now than I ever did before when I’m here, far away. Love you y happy birthday to the best mom in the world. Love your son Alex -your missionary son.

LOVE YOU FOREVER MOM XOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment