Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, June 6, 2016

A Powerful Missionary











Well this week was awesome. We were able to work very hard y I’m sure we will see the blessings of it. Well, an active member named Abraham is the only member in his family, so we went to visit his sister y her son named Luis Angel wants to change his life y he wants us to visit him today at six. Y we visited his brother who is less active. So we visited him y a family member who lives there with him name Maria of Carmen who is 16 y has a 1 year old son. Well she was about to go to church but she woke up with her son having the cold because it was raining, so we visited her in the afternoon y she was sick too, but we were able to teach her about the Plan of Happiness. Y we invited her to get baptized on 23 of July y she said yes! We are so happy for her.

Well, because we don’t have a lot of people top teach we were contacting a lot y some were very good were they wanted us to visit. Well we got 11 new people this last week but 2  of them said we can’t go again because they are strong Catholics.  

‪with Elder Garcia, my first companion, again
So on Wednesday I went to a part of the elders area in Zanate y I did exchanges with Elder Garcia, my first companion. He leaves in 6 weeks. It was awesome. He said I was a powerful missionary y he said I changed a lot from the beginning of the mission.

So that was my week. Love you all y thanks for everything y thanks for the prayers. Well ADIOSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love Alex or Elder VanBuskirk






Hi mom, how are you? Are you ready for Hawaii?
That is great you are a great missionary helping people. It will all get done in a week.

How is dad? so how are the boys?
You need to more strict with them, haha. But they are boys.

 Hey so how are the problems with dad’s work?

Hey, so what areas do you want to visit first or what order?
Is there anything you want to know? Hey, what are my flight plans?
‪Okay. Hey I don’t have a lot of time. Sorry but love you y thanks for everything. Have a fun time in Hawaii y give all my love y wish Derek y Dylan y Dad y you a happy birthday.

Thanks mom. You too. Thanks for everything. You are the best!
Bye. Love you xoxox‬

Love your son,
Alex

xoxoxo






the fruit of tamarindo, the fruit that is in the candy Lucas

‪yes, it is rainy season



No comments:

Post a Comment