Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Emergency Transfer


Well HAPPY 4 OF JULY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I’m having mine here in my new area. Wait, what? My new area? What? Yes, I’m in the Palmas in Tuxtla. There was a problem in my last area with a member, so I had to have an emergency tranfer. So now I have 2 companions: Elder Lara of Mexico y Elder Oakeson from Utah. Y because there are 3 of us I had to sleep on the floor. But Mom, don’t worry. They are bringing me a bed tonight. Well, it is hard to have 3 of us. We take a lot more time getting ready. I still don’t know the members because I came yesterday at night y today we don’t work until 6.

 But back in Tapa all was good somewhat. We figured out Maria del Carmen can’t get married until she is 18, so in other words, she cant get baptized for two years.  We were so sad to find that out. She knows all the lessons y goes to church every Sunday y brings some people with her, but God has a plan for her, so we’ve just got to wait for two years. Y it was very hard to teach because this week was a party week going all around here. There was no one at home or in the streets.

Well I was able to say bye to the members y take a branch photo yesterday. I’m sad that I left Tapana y the members were sad too. But I know that I’m here for 2 years for God’s will, not mine, y he knows the best for me. So I love being an elder for God y give Him my all.

Love you, so please pray for me y my companions y my new area. LOVE YOU ALL Y THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS Y LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ADIOS AMIGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!  I ONLY HAVE TWO MONTHS LEFT BEFORE I GO HOME! CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE ELDER VANBUSKIRK: PEACE BE WITH ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sorry mom, I’m late. Something big happened yesterday. How are you? Love you.

I’m in another area. I’m in Tuxtla in a 3-some in an area named Palmas. A member got mad at me there, so she called the president of the mission so I can leave. No, Elder Thompson stayed, and I have two new comps now. My companions are named Elder Lara y Elder Oakeson from Utah. This is their 2nd area for both of them y have one year in the mission. They are hard workers. I think Elder Lara is leaving this transfer. He been her for 6 months. No, I’m not the senior comp or district leader any more. I’m a bit sad, but the mission is God’s will, not mine. I just need to do what he wants me to do.
No, I’m staying. I only have 2 months left.
I feel the same, happy. But you know me i will work hard and pray hard like always. Love you.

‪Well, my companion threw away coffee at the branch president’s house y the wife thought it was me. but my companion said that he did it, but she didn’t want to listen. So she talk about it again during ward council y I told her why it was bad to drink coffee, so she got up y left y made her husband call the mission president y said she wont go to church until Elder VanBuskirk leaves. So that is what happen‬ed.

It is fine. I’m here now in Tuxtla. No members know. No one knows, just my comp y the branch president y his crazy wife.
I got to say goodbye that is why I took a lot of pics with the members y one with the whole branch.

So what are your plans today. Happy 4 of July? Hey no water fight y no waffles? What?

Okay, mom, you need to rest y think about the good things of life, like me y Nathan. I know mom. I’m sorry. I love you so much. Say hi to all the boys y give them my love. Bye. Love you. xoxo
Thanks mom, the same to you. I got to go. Is there any thing you want to say? 

I know mom. I’m ready for my last 2 months. Bye. Love you. Have a good week. Love you to y Dad. Love you both. Be safe xoxo

Love always Alex, your son.
You are in my prayers always. xoxox















The Tapana Branch



Saying goodbye to a great comp
Moving on!



Teachers in the entrance of Tuxtla protesting against the government.
It is really a big problem here.




A pic of the elders walking with angels - the one you sent me,  because the mission president put it up at his house.











No comments:

Post a Comment