Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Dylan: Still DL





Zdast-vooye-te Friends and Family!

 This week has been just great! Nothing really exciting happened, but I just find myself just loving the 2 3-hour classes a day here and I don't want to stop. I just love my teachers. We watched the broadcast of the the First Presidency Broadcast (which was amazing) and when we exited the building the first snowfall happened since I've been at the MTC! 

So in church I said my first sacrament prayer in Russian, which was fun especially since I didn't have a chance to look at it before, hahaha. And then they assigned me to be district leader again which I was not expecting. But I love my district and I am learning so much. I have almost reached my halfway mark at the MTC so that is really exciting!

I love you all and I know God loves you individually and has a plan for you, And that Jesus atoned for you individually and knows you personally! 

Love, 
Elder VanBuskirk

Hey mom,
WOW Nathan! I love him so much! That makes me happy to hear he is doing better! Wow what a crazy week but I wouldn't expect anything less, haha.  I wish I could hear Nathan's homecoming talk! Thank you so much for the package. It is awesome! I love it! I'll make sure not to open up the gifts until Christmas! We have so much junk food in our room we are going to have a crazy Christmas party haha. I love you mom! Not much has happened this week, but I'm still district leader. They've been changing it every week, which I thought they would so that way everyone in our district would have the chance to do it, but they suprisingly are having me do it for at least another week!

Love,

Elder VanBuskirk

No comments:

Post a Comment