Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, August 27, 2018

Derek: The Prophet is Coming Here to Punish Us.

(Derek's ldsmail email wasn't working for several weeks, so he had to open a temporary gmail account just to get a hold of me.  So no letter, but we got to converse for a while.  Hopefully it will get fixed soon.)

Mom, guess what? I will meet the prophet on Saturday!
Yeah, all the missionaries here are scared about it because they think that the seventy that came last week gave a bad report and that the president is coming here to punish us.

I already talked to everyone I could about fixing my email.  I’ll just have to wait.  But can you go to the DHL website right now and see if you can pay for customs on there, because if not I will have to go and claim it for myself.

Hey, I went to the zoo and a chimpanzee started throwing rocks at us.  He also pooed in his hand and ate it.

My guess is that Rhyse is coming here, duh. And see if anyone knows where josh is going yet, please. Wait, Franky’s sister is in boot camp?
How is Dylan?

I just found out that I will be here in this area for probably 6 months.  It called Los Arroyos. It all the area left of the zoo.  Look on Google Earth for the church on the left og the zoo. At the left of the church is my apartment and most of our work gets done right in front of that.  There are a lot of nice houses in that area, but they are impossible to get into so we spend all our time in the slums.

I gotta go.  Love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment