Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, April 6, 2015

We Have a Good Religion



This week wasn’t so good with lessons y investigators. Because they had a holiday last week y this week so the kids are off for two weeks y the parents were off the other week so no one was home or in the streets. But we visited Hna Linda y we tried 5 times to invite her to baptism but she won’t except. She said she was baptized 45 years ago in her church. But this next week we are going to try so very hard to look for new investigators. We are going to look for service y do a lot of contacting y pray y fast a lot because our investigators are not progressing. So please pray for us. Thank you.

Well General Conference was so great!  I didn’t understand a lot because the person translating went super fast, but with most talks I got some understanding. The good thing next month we will get the LIAHONA with the talks so I can read them in English y take better notes. Y the good thing in every talk the spirit told me what they were saying is true. I just want to say I’m glad our church doesn’t have any weird traditions like other churches in Mexico. I see a lot of it here I am just happy we have a good religion that stays firm with Christ y his teachings y God. Love you all thanks for everything. Adiossss!!!!!!!

I didn’t get any packages yet. The mail is very slow. But I know they are coming.

Did Franky like General Conference?

I’m so, so sorry about Shaun. He was a good friend. Give everyone my love. That is so sad. How is Nate y Franky doing?

‪Okay bye. Love you. Say hi to Mindy and family. Love you a ton. Thanks for the prayers y support. Prayers always work with faith. I pray for all of you always. Adiosss‬!



See what Elder Laurel sent me. It is Jose’s baptism!


A park here






No comments:

Post a Comment