Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, March 30, 2015

Iguana Tastes like Chicken



Hi everybody. This week was good. Well, on Sat. I baked no bake cookies for the first time in Mexico. The members thought I was crazy because I told them 2 cups of sugar but at the end they loved them. Then they had family in town y they brought IGUANA.  It was so good y it was rich.  Kinda like chicken, but it was amazing.

Iguana tacos!  I have been wanting to eat these since I first got my mission call.
My no bake cookies.  Do you miss them?
Iguana tastes like chicken, only richer.


Well we didn’t visit Celicio because he is sick, but we are planning to visit tonight y teach baptism. We didn’t visit Jorge because he didn’t have time for us y he didn’t visit church yesterday. We are getting pretty frustrated with him. He is ready for baptism but has a problem y won’t let us visit. We called him for an appointment for the next day y we visited, but he was not there. But we visited tonight and we talked to her about Sunday being the day of rest. She knows everything we teach her is true but won’t go to church.  But the good thing is her less active parents are visiting church again they are being a good example for her. Then another investigator is Hermana Linda.  She can’t move much but she wants to learn more of Christ’s gospel. We visit her every Tuesday. A less active family named Dafine who we eat with every Wednesday is starting to come back to church as well. We are happy. All the hard work we put in for the less activesis paying off.

This is Gina, an investagator y her soon-to-be husband Lember 

  Well again on Friday it rained a ton. It seems like every Friday it rains here. Then this weekend y today it is stormy. Everybody says April is hot with somewhat rain, but May is when the rain season starts again that will be fun. Well transfers are in two weeks so lets see if my companion is leaving because he’s been here for 3 months. Well on Thursday President George did interviews with us it was good. He read me a story about grace. I love you all y that was my week. Thanks for everything. Adios!!!!!

‪Hi Mom.  Love you a ton.  Have Nate y Franky do the activity on page 69 in Preach My Gospel. It will help them know the spirit.

Hey buddy Nathan. How are your papers y your reading Jesus the Christ going?  



 I love my new area. It is smaller but the members are so nice y the weather. But I hate all the hills y hills.  I’ts good. Different than Coita I am just happy I don’t get sick from it y they feed us a ton. For example on Sat. night they gave us 4 corn tamales with cream.

Love you. Its raining. It is raining hard!

Oh well i got to go because we cleaned our garments in the morning.  Now it is raining.  Say bye to everyone y have a good Easter y General Conference. Love you a ton y Happy Easter to all. Love you.


The shadow is us walking.  



The family eating at the table told me to take a pic for them



The red thing is a tradition here in Chaipas - it is bread. They put a red coloring thing. It was good.

The medicine we need to take every 6 months to clean out our bodies.
The popsicle is their popsicle here. It was coconut.    
Chicken claw in my soup


The scenery is just around our area.  


Our Church




No comments:

Post a Comment