Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, July 13, 2015

Our Sad Week




We were in the bus station for two days
 waiting for the zone leader’s new comp.


Well this week was good for only two things: the weather all week has been in the low 70´s y raining – perfect!  Not hot like where you are. haha Y the second reason,  yesterday we had a lot of less active families visit church again after we visited them a lot. Yesterday in church we had one investigator, Gina, y no more so we were a bit sad.  Then we saw a lot of less active members visit who didn’t visit in a long long time. But after we visited them they decided it was time to go to church, now so that made us happy. We are not doing good with the investigators, but we are the happy that the less actives are visiting again y to be once again part of the fold of Christ. 
Well, this week was a very, very, very sad week. Well last Sunday in the middle of church David’s dad came y picked him up early from church then a day after we called y he said his dad won’t let us visit him or go to the church any more. He is 14 and  was such a great investador. Then we visited Ady yesterday for church but her grandma told us she is not going to church any more y don’t visit her because we are a family that goes to one church y we don’t want Ady going to a different one.  She is 15. We were sad about her too.  The week before she visited church y an activity y let us teach her. So that was our sad week.

We don’t have investigators but this week with the help of members we are going to find more y bring them in the fold of Christ. So please pray for our area, Balun Canan 1, y for us to find new investigators. Thanks for everything, I love you all. Love Elder VanBuskirk
Adios!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi mom. How are you? Hey, can you send the banana bread recipe again? We are going to make it as a ward in two weeks. Can you buy a new Meet the Mormons for me?  I will pay with my own money. Thanks. Love you.

How are you doing?  I’m fine. I had a really hard week. How is grandpa? So grandma gave you 100 dollars for me? Nice.

‪Did you find a lot of my things cleaning out the garage?
A smart phone will be great!  It will be my coming home present.  Wow!  I love you.

Am I happy?  Why wouldn’t I have a great time? This is the mission. I love it y the members!

I’ve got to go.  I love you.   Say hi to all and give them my love.  Thanks for everything Mom. You are the best.

This is Andres. He is leaving to the Brazil MTC in a week,
 then on to Africa for his mission.


‪ 1000 bags of carbon‬ (coal).  A member sells it.   
That is his job. When we visited he was all black.




The grasshopper was on our front porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment