Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

My Spirit of Service y Love (or How to Eat Fried Ants)




We visited a family who went outside and got a lot of ants y
 cooked them up in a frying pan for us. It was good! 
Well, what a week! We are getting some new investigators poco at a time. We still only had Hna Gina in church yesterday but that is fine. Well we taught Emma again about the prophets y God. Y yesterday we found two new investigators named Flor y Ricardo. We just answered all the questions y they said they will visit church next week.

In interchanges with Elder Reyes we helped an investigator 
cook cookies in a wood burning oven. 

  On Friday I went on interchanges with Elder Reyes, a zone leader here in Comitan. We had a great time working together y he loves my spirit of service y love y he told me to keep working on my Spanish.  I will get there soon just working. But it was a great changes. We did a lot of service sweeping members y investigators houses.

Well yesterday a elder who is in charge of everyone who is sick called y asked about what type of sickness because he had all my receipts from my medicine. He said, “wow. You are one lucky elder, to still be here in the mission after all the times you got sick!  The others they will send home.” So I was kind of happy about that.

Well there is a very good video on youtube y I invite you to watch it as a family. It is called “Missionary Work and the Atonement.” It is such a beautiful video. Y this week we are really going to visit the investigators a lot y help them progress y we are going to visit a lot of members also, to help them continue having this faith. So that was my week. Love you all y thanks for all.

Love Elder VanBuskirk
ADIOS!!!!!!!


I’m great! How are you all? Say hi to all for me y that I love them.

So how is it there in Tahoe? Have fun. Buy me something there.  How long are you going to be there? Bye! Have fun. Love you all.  Thanks for everything! Love you so so much! xoxoxo
 
Mate from Argentina

Just a good candy!




Elder Merrill: on a mission!


No comments:

Post a Comment