Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, July 6, 2015

God Answered Our Prayers




Hi!  So this week we did a “meet the Mormons” activity. There were more investigators than members y everybody loved it. There was also nachos y soda for all.  It was a great activity.

We visited David y he is really having a hard time with his dad because his dad wants him to be baptised in two years. So I had a great idea to do a fast yesterday for him. He even joined in y the Andres family. David knows it is true.  He feels good all the time when he reads the Book of Mormon y visits church. So please pray for him.

 Well, we try to teach Socuro but she has no time, y the same for Antonio, so we teach a 5 minute lesson. They are great investigators but don’t have time. 

Well, on Wednesday we contacted one girl named Ady y we taught her one time outside her home because her grandpa doesn’t like us.  Then we invited her for church y she said yes. Then before church we went to pick her up y she was ready, then at church after each hour we ask if she wants to stay y she said yes. She even prayed in one class, so that was great. We were praying all week for a good contact to come to church y God answered our prayers.



So today we went to some waterfalls about 40 min away with the Andres family y Hna Paopla. It was hot but humid but a lot of trees y the water was so so so blue y beautiful.  You are allowed to swim, but we can’t. Oh well. But it was a great time.

 I’m here for another six weeks. It will be great. Love you all. Adios!!!!!!



Sorry I was late. I was at a waterfall. It was so beautiful.

No transfer for me today. I’m here until the next time. My comp too. I’m so so happy!

Sounds nice at the beach. Here it is raining like y a lot of cold wind. Say hi to all!

Hey, I really need a new camera. Every time I turn it on or take a photo it buzzes y the screen is blurry y a lot of time when I look at a picture it is not there y it says “read error.”

Wow Dylan is so so funny in that video!  What about Derek? Derek will be a lot worse. I think. We’ve just got to wait to see. How are you y dad? Tell him I love him too.

I would really like some like some little cards with all the blessings on then, but I would like some in Spanish.

My Spanish is good a lot of people understand y they said in 3 months it will be good.

Thanks. I got to go but have a great week.  Say hi to all y that I love them. Thanks for everything!  Now go surfing Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment