Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, August 10, 2015

All Creatures Great and Small!


A healthy meal


Well yesterday we had Gina in church y no one else but we are still working hard.

 Well, I gave a nice blessing to Hna.Gina of consolation. It was so good y the spirit was so strong.

A green place about 20 minutes from us




Well yesterday a member came with us y we had no appointments, so we were a bit sad. But he had some people for us to visit about 20 min. away in our area. It was so beautiful y it was green.  There were only like 4 houses there, no more. We visited Ester.  She is 16 y her husband Pablo who is 24. We taught about families y church y they are two new investigators for us!  Then we visited Hna.Socurro y taught about the plan of happiness y she is new for us too.  We are going to visit all of them this Wednesday. We are so happy for the member for taking us!  It was awesome.




 Well another thing that is good here is the contacts are accepting us more y letting us visit them again so that is cool. Well we visited Hna.Tonita on Tuesday y she told us she had dreams about me y Elder Mena then when Mena left she had dreams about Elder Merrill before she ever meet him y she says every time she has a dream the next day we are there. So that was awsome.

 So that was pretty much it. I love you all y the changes are next week so I might have some news. I have been here for 6 months.  Let’s see. Adios!!!!!

Love always Elder VanBuskirk

Hi mom. So I got my package but the camera was missing. Also my priesthood line wasn’t in there.  I don’t think they stole it.  You forgot it, didn’t you? haha. I thought they stole it too. Ha ha. Love you. I got everything else. Thanks so so much. I’m so sorry you bought the camera y it got stolen.  I bet Dad isn’t happy.
I think I’m fine now. I will just use my camera it until I can’t any more. Love you too.

Tell Luke I love him a lot y he doesn’t even know it! He is still wearing his tie from yesterday? He always wears the church clothes for a lot of days after. ha ha

Did you find my snake?‬  Why is Luke using my DS? Do you remember what Luke did to his at the movies? hint hint‬? Well, remember, we went to the dollar movies y he left it there y when we came back someone stole it.  But no say, because they will break y lose it, like they did my snake. See, I’m foreshadowing. Haha. You shouldn’t let Luke use my DS until they find my snake. Everything is falling apart when I’m not there. ha ha


So what is Nate doing to get ready for his mission? Mostly laying around being lazy I bet, just like I did. Haha  Good, because in the mission it is work, work, y more work, so it is fine. ha ha

Do you guys have any more trips? How are you feeling?
I’m sorry you couldn’t go visit Franky. Love you.

Hey, when you sent the jelly beans can you send some black licorice, the old fashioned kind?

I know you miss my face, but no pics of me this time. I don’t want to.  My nose is so red y peeling because here the sun is mas strong. It is still officially rainy season.  There is not a lot of rain now, but it is still green. But the changes are coming in a week.  I think I’m leaving.  I’ve been here fore 6 months. I don’t know.


Love you. I got to go. Say hi to all y next week I might have some news for you!  Love you. Say hi to my buddy Luke.‬ Thanks Mom. Love you.
 

we found this tiny turtle in the street yesterday





 the chickens were eating my corn when I finished eating it


No comments:

Post a Comment