Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, August 3, 2015

Little By Little



the spider was on a wall in a community called Pashton

Well this week has been a week of miracles here.  For the first time in 4 weeks we had four investigators in church. Well Hna. Gina was there, like always, y today I’m going to gave her a blessing of consul to help her.

Then we were walking to church y we decided to stop at Jorge Antonio’s, an investigator that has no time. When we got there he was all ready for church so he walked with us y he told us he had things to do with people but he told them first church for one hour, so we were so happy about that.

Then Antonio,  Andres’ dad, took David to church his mom gave him permission to go one Sunday, but the others no because he needs to work at there family taco shop. So we are doing a lot of service for them.  The dad says it is fine for him to be baptized but his mom wants to see a bigger change in him. But it is fine.  Little by little he will get baptized.

Then do you remember Tonita, the daughter of Amada y Fernando?  They are members but don’t visit church y their Tonita who is a non member.  Well we have been visiting her for my whole time here y some time before y she never wanted to visit church.  She always has an excuse. But yesterday she went for the first time y she liked it, so we were so, so happy!  

Well this week was good because we were working more with the members to help us in this work, no solo us y it is going great. Love you all  
Love Elder VanBuskirk
ADIOSS!!!!!!!

Hi Mom. Love you. I forgot to tell you last week that we went with a member to her hometown 1 hour away, but it is in our area .  There are a lot of less active members so we are trying to get going the sacrament at least with them. We were the first elders to visit.  We felt so good y the spirit was so strong.  This town is bigger than our area here.  It is called Pujiltic y it is very hot.

Y we also did talks in church.  I talked about service. It was great.  A lot of people liked it.

Can you send me the snickerdoodle recipe? Thanks. Love you a ton. How is Joy doing?
A pic of me y dad Sister Hester sent me. 

 Hey, I got a nice letter from sister Hester. Tell her thanks for the card y picture y I love her. So Sister Hester was a bit sad we didn’t invite her to my farewell. Oops.

Wow.  You lost the snake again?  Okay. I hope he is fine.
Oh, so so sad about Sparkey. It is fine.  We can see him in the next life. I bet you are happy though.

 I’m great, just great!  Today is my 5 months here in Comitan y changes is on the 17th - my 11 months y I think I’m leaving.
I can’t believe it is almost halfway over!

Thanks for everything.
Tell Luke I love him and thanks buddy. Have fun at the beach. I got to go but I love you y think of you all the time! Love you Luke xoxoxo

Thanks mom. Love you too. Say hi to my buddy y that I love him.


the frog was born y living in our backyard 



the house looks like a duck so i took a pic 

We just saw them playing hockey y we never heard of it here.
They were on roller blades.


No comments:

Post a Comment