Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

God Bless the Lomas!!!!!




Well, we live on a very steep hill like in San Francisco. Our house is very big y blue there is actually 3 houses, one on the bottom y two on top. We are on top with such a very beautiful view of Tuxtla. 

Our view at night



Our view in the day

No, we can't see the templo from here

The balcony


It's the perfect spot for a nap


The people who live in the other houses are members, but less active. But we are working on it y they are helping us a lot here, learning the area more, so that is good. Well, this area is pretty small, but it has a lot of members to help us to know our area better, like telling us where investigators live y less actives y more members, y they always want to join us at lessons. The bishop is so nice y he always says if we, the elders, were not here the ward wouldn’t be here, y he always thanks us. He is a great bishop. I love him.  He is very good with helping us with any problems that we have.

Well, these past 2 weeks we didn’t have a lot of lessons with investigators, but with the less actives, because we are still trying to see who our investigators are ,but we are doing all we can.  That is what counts. It is pretty hard to open an area after the last elders didn’t work for 3 weeks before we came because one elder got very sick. So that is why we don’t really know the investigators. But this week we are going to work y work y work to find new investigators y all the other ones. It is hard to open a area at first but after a few weeks it is pretty easy. But I’m just so happy to have great members here always willing to help y join us. GOD BLESS THE LOMAS!!!!!!!! Love you all y thanks for everything. ADIOSSSS!!!!!!!



Hola!  Hey Mom, if you want to pick me up you need to call the church travel office the number is 8012405111.  You need to call when I have six months left.

So did you have fun with the disaster practice all weekend?
I bet it wasn’t exactly fun.  I’m glad I wasn’t there. Ha ha.  Who were the other families?
.

I got both packages, thanks a lot.

My comp is from Salt Lake y likes to do everything. Y his family got divorced and his step mom y dad are not members. But I love him y he is a great!  He just has a lot of stress. He sometimes needs to take a nap y then he is good. I always tell him I’m here for him.  We always speak Spanish because it is a rule y it helps us both.

I’ve got to go.  I love you.  Bye.  Have fun at Disneyland. Say hi to dad y the boys y give them my love. Thanks mom for everything!  Te amo xoxo

Love you, bye! 
More inside our house


I thought the big pink gate was beautiful. We went down that road to check it out but it was just a old house







What happened is we couldn’t fill the font 
so we called a water truck to fill it up. 
Then we had more water so we watered the trees.




No comments:

Post a Comment