Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, October 26, 2015

A Missionary for God


Well this week was a weird week y a hard one of doing nothing. On Monday we went to the mall y elder Runyan ate Chinese food y starting that night he was feeling not so good. Then let me say poor Elder Runyan, he got a stomach infection y so for like almost 3 days we had to stay in the house. Y when he was feeling a bit better we worked, but we couldn’t go far if he needs to go to the bathroom.



Anita’s baptism. The man is our awsome bishop named Cancino. He helps us out so much y he is just awesome!

Well at 7:30 on Saturday night Anita Laura, a very smart girl y a good example to her mom y two sisters that are not members, got baptized.  She is 11 years old. There were a lot of members there y let me tell you the spirit was so strong. But more when she said her testimony y said thanks to us y she said she loves her family y she started to cry. It was so cute.

Well yesterday was the kids’ program in sacrament meeting. It was cute y funny y the spirit was so so strong.

Well sorry it is not that long, but we are just happy to see Anita get baptized y start the way for her less active dad to come back to church y for her mom y sisters to join the church. We are going to work hard on it. Love you all.

Love, Elder VanBuskirk
ADIOSSSSSS!!!!!!

Hi mom. I love you.  How are you?

My snake looks bigger! So who lost my snake this time? My snake is bigger y stronger. Is he still eating the fuzzy mice?
mice y does he have the same cage? But it looks like he got something good to eat out there somewhere.

I love you. So do you like the new time change?
Yours in next week, right? We did it yesterday here in Mexico.



I think the Day of the Dead started, but no it is not a real big deal here like we think.

Well I’m learning to just speak more Spanish y let the spirit testify.  They still have a hard time understanding me, but it is doing good.

So how is Nate with the temple? Are you going to have a nice week this week?

Andres wore my tie I gave him when he left the MTC for the airport to Africa.  (he sent me a picture, but it didn’t come through)

Sorry, I don’t know what I want for my package. I guess I want weird or nice Christmas ties y money so I can save for buying things for college.  Maybe just more nuts from the Stevens y tell them i love them y miss them. But Mom, I’m fine. Surprise me.

So I can’t send you a lot of pics because his cyber is slow, but I will try to send one.

Mom,  I’m coming home in 10 months or so. What I do like y kinda miss is your pizza y the salt caramels from Costco, but I no sey.

Thanks mom. Tell everyone I say Hi y I miss them. Y tell them to have a great Halloween!  Just surprise me in my package because I’m fine, because I’m a missionary for God. Love you y have a great week!


Thanks mom. I love “talking” to you. ha ha

Love you. adiosssss



Hi Caleb, I hope your not a weird goof-off now since I left. But I love you y know you are ready y God knows you are ready to get the priesthood. Well I wish I could be there on your birthday to beat you up like the old times. ha ha. No, I mean to give you a big big hug y tell you I love you. Caleb, I really love you buddy. Love my Caleb. Love my Caleb y of course happy birthday to such a weird soon to be 12 year old. Love, your big mean brother Alex!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


Elder Runyon plays the piano y the guitar





.






No comments:

Post a Comment