Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, October 5, 2015

Conference was Amazing!



Ho everybody. I’m in my new area called Los Lomas.  It is pretty close to my last area. It is not that big, but it is great with the ward y members. We didn’t have time to visit our investigators yet but we will tonight. This week was just a week for exploring the new area y getting lost a few times y doing a lot of lessons in the street. The members help us so much.  They are planning on showing us around this week.

I love general conference it was so nice y the spirit was so strong. Love you all y more info next week. Adioss!!!!!!

Hi mom. Love you.

Conference was amazing. It was English for us this time.  My favorite was that we need to have a scripture a day – ponderize! Mine this week is Mosiah 27:36-37. Monson didn’t look too good. Sad.

My comp is great. We work hard together. He is from Utah y his Spanish is so, so good. He is helping me a lot. I love him.  He is great.

Okay, so how is the family? Tell nate to use his time he has to get ready for the mission wisely.  It looks like you guys like going to Disney a lot.

 I dont have a lot of time left.  Love you.

Thanks. I got to go.  Say hi to all.  Sorry for not a lot of info.
I will send you y all the others a nice big letter, okay?

Give all my love y I pray for you always. 
xoxoxo


Our desk

Our area

Our house



No comments:

Post a Comment