Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

We Are So Happy!!!!!

Well yesterday we had no investigators in church for two reasons: it was raining hard all day Sunday y on Saturday we had a whole bunch of plans for visiting them but nobody was home all day because there was a party in the middle of town. Well, we visited a investigator named Anita Laurita. She has two other sisters y her mom y dad. Her dad is a member but less active. But Anita y her two sisters y mom are not members. So we invited Anita to get baptize this Saturday at 7 y she said yes! She reads the Book of Mormon more than anybody in her family y she prays y she is a great example for her family. We are so happy she is going to get baptized!!!!!! 

Well, an investigator named Gabriella, her daughter Gaby went to school in a other state y she is a member y the mom isn’t, butwants to get baptized when her daughter comes back in December.  She prayed to see if it is true y she got her answer. So she knows it is true.  We are so happy!!!!!

Then her neighbors right across the street saw us y asked if we are Mormons. I said yes y she said she visited Salt Lake y wanted us to teach them. We taught them y the spirit was so so strong y afterwords they ask us what is that feeling is. We said it was the Holy Ghost. Y we taught a teenager named Lupita y she sad she knows it is true y she wants to get baptized.

So we had a great week. Love you y thanks for everything.

Love Elder VanBuskirk!!!!
ADIOS!!!!!!!!!
        

Hola.  How are you?at I’m great.  How was your week?
Are you ready for the stake party?
e
Hey Nate, Im so happy for you. Just keep working hard y know that i love you.
That is sad about the water damage.  We had a big rain storm yesterday y there was no one to teach, but we were still there working all wet in the rain.

Yeah, the area it is great.  It is not that big, but the members are great y this week we are going to work on investigators in church.

How are the boys y Dad? Tell Dad I love him y I’m so proud of him for the hard work for the bonus.

Hey, why don’t people send me letters from the ward?  I’m only getting them from other members not in our ward.  I was just wondering, not trying to be mean. I got some from Schyver’s family y Whitlocks y Sister Hester, but not our ward. I was just wondering?

I’m fine. I have no problems.  Love you.

I wan to go to the SD temple with Nate and you guys!

Thanks for everything.  I’ve got to go. Love you y say hi to all. You guys are always in my prayers. Love you.


Love you. Bye bye. Have a greet week!







The steep street where we live


Just some cool pics of the rainy sky







No comments:

Post a Comment