Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, November 16, 2015

Alex: A Week Full of Powerful Lessons


Hi everyone. Well this week we worked very hard on lessons with a member y we doubled them from the week before. We are so happy. So yesterday we planed on going early y pick up are investigators who told us during the week that they are going to church. So we went to all 7 of them y none of them was home so their baptism dates now got changed to another date. Well ,that was very sad after having a great, great week, full of powerful lessons. But being a missionary for the Lord we know it was a great trail of our faith.

We taught a investigator named Lupita.  She is about 16 years old y we taught her about the plan of God.  We invited her to read the Book of Mormon y she said she will. That lesson was full of the spirit. We both came out of it y said “she is going to be baptized.” Y Hermana Gaby, whose daughter got baptize but moved away, knows that the church is true y we are planning on a family home evening with her y some members tonight that will be fun. We taught Investigator Ulisses on how to pray because he had some questions about it. That was a cool lesson too. He said he will go to church next week. Then we visited Laura’s sister, named Yamlet, about keeping the commandments, Well she y Ulisses said we could visit them today in the morning so before we went to write our families we went over there, but none were there because there is no school, so they were out of town.  But we gave their family a Book of Mormon for them.  Well, the less active family, the Toledos, are reading the Book of Mormon more as a family y personally. We are happy about that. Well on Friday I went on splits with the leaders of the zone.  It was nice.

It was a great week for working for the Lord here in the Lomas!!!! Love you all y thanks for all the love y prays.

Love Elder VanBuskirk or Alex 
ADIOSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Y NATE GOOD LUCK ON YOUR MISSION! I’M GOING TO MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY. I KNOW YOU WILL DO GREAT. LOVE YOU NATHAN.  GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!

 I love this scripture in Alma 14:28-29 about faith.

Hi Mom, I’m on. Where are you at?  Did Nate ever send me a letter? Love you.
Did you ask dad about my pants? if not, I was is 38 y 29 long, but now 36.  Say hi to all. How are you y Dad y Nate'? I know it was hard to say goodbye to Nate because I won't see him for 3 years.  How is Nate feeling?

Franky never wrote me. :(


Say hi to grandma and Grandpa Wilber and thank for me y tell them I love them.

I will get my package from the office the first week in December. Can’t wait to see it. Okay gracias okay? Bye now. Love you so so much.

Thanks mom have a great trip with Nathan and give him a big hug to him for me, y Dad too. Say hi to all the boys y thanks for everything for me. Love you so!

Bye Nate!
adioss xoxoxo
Playing around with my new camera


 An awesome slushy place called Mr Slush.

The kids are members and are playing around.




conversation between brothers: 
N: This is Nate! How are u?

A: Nate, I’m always fine working for the Lord. The big question is are you ready to work your butt off? ha ha Love you. How are you budd? Love you.

N: Haha, So ready! In fact, I've started early with working with Tyler Jarrett, Kirby and Gabby. And I've been working with the elders and I've been teaching gospel principles for about seven months now.

A: That is great. Love you. Hey, what is your email? Y Daniel Diego is on his mission again.  Is there anything you want to tell me? Tell mom the pics are on dropbox. Love you.

N: Yeah my email is Nathan.van.buskirk@myldsmail.net  and I wanted to tell you that Ben, your friend in the Santa Rosa ward , got his mission call this week. I don't know where yet I'll let you know and that's exciting about Daniel !!

A: I just send you a letter. You read it at the MTC.

N: Oh okay. I will.  Thanks bro! Also I'll give you Kirb’ys and Tyler's email so you can teach them through email too! My patriarchial blessing said I will see people get baptized and go through the temple on my mission and I was thinking that it was talking about my friends at home so please help with that.

A:  Is there even a temple in you mission?

N: No there isn't!! 
A: That sucks, but the good thing you can go 9 times in the MTC. Hey tell mom I’ve got to go, okay?



No comments:

Post a Comment