Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, November 2, 2015

Hard Work Does Pay Off




Hi. Sorry for being late. We had to go y get a new refrigerator because ours died. So yesterday it was so so great at church. We had a whole bunch of less actives like Hermana Gloria y her 13 year old son y sister Paty y her two daughters y another family. We were so happy for seeing them get the testimonies back y going back to church. It looks like our hard work does pay off after all. Y that night Sister Gloria gave us a text y it said thanks for helping me come out of my hole y for helping me with my problems.

 Well we had 3 investigators in church yesterday. We had Ana Laura y Jamlet y Dulce, they are family of the girl who we baptized 2 weeks ago. We gave a baptism date to Jamlet y Dulce for November 14, but Ana no because she needs to get divorced with her other husband.  That is always a big big problem here. Well when taught Ana Laura, we taught her about the gospel of Christ y the tema came up about tithing.  She asked if she can still pay if she isn’t a member y we said yes.  So yesterday she paid tithing. We know she is going to be baptized.  We feel the spirit so strong with her.

Well that is pretty much it because Elder Runyan had a lot of health problems, but the good thing is he is fine now y we are ready to work super hard for the last weeks before exchanges.

HAPPY DAY OF THE DEAD EVERYONE!!!!!!!! HAHA!!!!! 
Love you all
Elder VanBuskirk
ADIOSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hi mom. Love you.
Thanks.

 The house looks so so awesome with the Halloween decorations. I wish I was there to see them. haha

I know what I want for Christmas.  Well first off, my watch, the old one that dad gave me, won’t turn the hands so a new one would be great y I need a back of a tie pin because I lost one y a new USB for my back-up pics because someone stole it. Today I bought my self a new camera for my b-day y Christmas.
I never used my new camera yet.  I just got it today. It is the same as my companion’s y he had his for 3 years with no problems, so I bought one, but a new one.  I can’t wait to use it.

Did you send my b-day packet y the letters? y Happy Halloween!!!!!

Mom, I really love you. How are you feeling with everything now?
I love Nate y I’m going to miss him. Hey can you send his email for me? Thanks.
Tell Caleb y Nate very good job of the templo y being a deacon. Gave everybody my love y thanks for everything you do.

I’ve got to go. Love you. xoxo bye love you




A casa of prayer about an hour away in a place called Suchiapa 





What a missionary can do with a hammock, a camera, and some free time.




No comments:

Post a Comment