Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, February 8, 2016

Alex: I Can Feel Your Love


Well what a week! Well yesterday we had 3 investigators in church. First our two investigators who have a date to get baptized Manual and his future wife, Rosa, because they need to get married. Y a girl who is a member brought her boyfriend who is a non-member. Y yesterday also we gave 5 blessing: 3 for comfort y 2 for sickness. That was pretty cool to do a lot of blessings in one day.

Well this Saturday the 13th we y all the missionaries of the mission are going to Tuxtla y have a meeting with Elder Oaks again like last year. I can’t wait. I can’t believe with this transfer I only have 5 left y time flies when you are doing God’s work.

 Well, one thing cool this week was we went to visit Manual. At first with Elder Luis Juan y his other comp, he didn’t want to listen or ask questions y even my first time there he didn’t. But on Saturday we went over y we saw y felt a great change in him. Now he trusting us y asking questions. We know he wants to get baptized. We just got to help him and his wife Rosa to get married. First he asked about the templo y about family living for all of eternity. Y his wife was surprised he ask these type of questions.

We are working hard with the members to work with us y love us. It is super hot here but we are doing the Lord’s work. Love you all y thanks for the prayers.

love Elder VanBuskirk
ADIOSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scripture of the week: Doctrine and Covenants 6:7

7 Seek not for riches but for wisdom, and behold, the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto you, and then shall you be made rich. Behold, he that hath eternal life is rich.




Hi mom.  Love you. I’m here.

Nate looks good y cold‬

I’m good y you? Hey when are you guys going to Disneyland again? I will pray for him. Are you guys going to buy passes this year too? Hey don’t forget to buy me a shirt there.


Tell the family Flores thanks for the letter y also Schvyer’s family. Tell Grandma Wilber in a text I got her letters y tell her I did get her gift card but I cant used them here. Please when I send my big letter can you send it by text to grandma phone? Thanks.

How is dad y the work? How are you y the boys?

Hey tell dad I will take out about 30-50 dollars to buy souvenirs at the affair for you, Dad, y the boys, ok?

I will probably get your Valentine’s package on Saturday because we are going down to Tuxtla to see Elder Oaks again like last year.

Mom I know you guys love me. I’m super far away but I can feel your love. Thanks.
Say hi to the boys and give them my love y they are always in my prayers y dad to y his work y you always. give all the boys my love. love you bye have a good week bye
I got to go. Bye. Love you.
xoxo


love Alex xoxo

Numbers people put on the wall of our house. It is a code saying we enter the house at 9 at night y so they can rob us before then, members told us it is 00900 or in other words 9 at night. 




un perro




Banana truck

Manjar it is a good rich pudding I will have the recipe soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment