Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, February 15, 2016

Alex: I Got a Valentine!




Well this week was great. Yesterday was Valentines Day y we had 6 investigators in church y we made a goal to visit every one this week y give them a date to get baptized.

Well, here it goes: yesterday for Valentines I got one from an investigator named Sister Dominga.  I was giving a talk on faith y prayer y all the sudden, she looked up at me y grabbed the bouquet of flowers y she was walking up to the front y looking at me the whole time.  Then put them in the vase y then did the Catholic cross thing y looked at me. Then she sat down in the front of me. I couldn’t speak y everybody was looking y at visitor from the stake whoput his hand on his face. Well, that night a member invited us to eat with her y she told us this sister who had the flowers told her she wanted to go up to the pulpit where I was y give me the flowers y then give me a hug, but the member said no, so she only put them in front. It was crazy.

Well Rosa y Manuel didn’t go to church because their son got bit by a dog pretty bad.  We started to teach brother Juan’s nephew named Gustavo y he is trying to get off his addiction of smoking.


Well on Saturday we had Elder Oaks y his wife y Elder Reyes y his wife y Elder Clayton y his wife. It was so cool. Right when elder Oaks came in the room you could feel the room change he is so full of the Holy Ghost y we all shook their hands. Well Elder Oaks said he will be serving in the 12 apostles for 25 years in April. He talk about why there are so many less-actives. It is because when they got baptized they didn’t repent of all their sins, so he told us, look it says in the Book of Mormon to teach this people to repent. He said when you leave today, be a better missionary y it all starts with you. It was a great meeting! The spirit was so strong to have an apostle y two Seventys there.

I know this church is true y I’m so happy to be a missionary in the true Church of God.  I’m so thankful to share this gospel to all I meet. I know the Church is true y the Book of Mormon is the word of God. In the name of Jesus, amen,

Love you all y thanks for all the love y prayers you all give me.
ADIOSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hi Mom.  I’m happy Francisco went to institute! Love you.
How are you? Your pics are cool. Looks like you went to Disney. That must had helped out dad a lot with stress from work. I got his letter. How is dad y the work? Is everything better?

Okay, so what is new? My week was great. We didn’t do a lot because everybody was at the fair. No the pope being he caused no problems. I got your Valentine package. Thanks so mucho for your love you guys give me. We are trying to find new investigators y we are working very slow, but we hope we can see the fruit of our work.

Love you. Sounds like you guys are doing great y I hope all is fine with Francisco. That is all you can do. How are the boys?
So what is new at the house? Grandpa is always in my prayers.

No sorry no pictures. I left my camera in the bus after Tuxtla. Sorry. They have it, don’t worry. I will get it tomorrow.

Thanks Mom.  I feel like I’m getting better with my Spanish everyday little by little, even if my English is getting bad.

I got to go, Mom. Thanks for writing me. Give everyone my love.
Thanks mom. Bye. Love you. Have a good week.


Okay I will. Thanks Mom for everything. Bye. love you xoxox

Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment