Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Just Helping People Come Unto Christ

Well, what a week. We went to visit investigators Manuel y Rosa, but Rosa wasn’t home y Manuel was lying drunk on the floor. So we sang “I’m a Child of God” y we left. Well, we visited a few days after y Rosa told us she was so mad y sad that he drank again, so she kicked him out. He is living with his mom y they want to talk about their plans of either getting married or divorce. Well Manuel called me on Saturday y he said he wants to go to church y he did. Y he wants to change y talk to us. So we are trying to help him not to follow his friends’ invitations to drink. So please pray for him. Thanks.

Well on Wednesday I taught my district about contacting people better y then I went on exchanges with an elder from Arizona. His named is Elder Donaldson. We have two people who will get baptized, Jesus, for 14 May, y his younger brother Juan Carlos on 4 June. They are sons of a member y they both went to church y they like it. Well not a lot is going on. We are just helping people come unto Chirst, like elders do.

 Love you all y thanks for your love y support.
Adioss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 love Alex


Hi Mom. Love you. I’m good. Working hard. How are you?

It is very hard to work here with our branch president.
The stake president says they can’t change him because no one is paying tithing, so we are stuck with him.  It is a little hard when he lies to my face. Sometimes I want to change to another area, but I know I’m here for a reason.
A member called us y asked about the soccer activity at the church at 9. So we had the keys to the church y we gave the keys back to the preisdent y I said a member called about the soccer,y he said he already talked to him y nothing is going on. He invites everybody to the soccer, even our investigators, where they play at 9 because that is when we missionaries have to go home. So he lied in my face. He invites people without telling us until people ask us about it. It is weird. He even goes to the church at 5am on Sunday to work on church things y the rule is he can’t do those things solo, but he does.
I know, it is very fishy y he is not even going to the temple with the branch on Friday because for him his work goes first, like always. We think he is up to no good y he says even with his debts we know he has that he is saving money to buy a car to move to Mexico City next year. These are just some problems we face here. We have interviews with the mission president this week so me y my comp will tell him everything that is going on.

 So why did you go to the beach? That seafood looks so good. That sounds fun y I know how much you hate traffic.  But worth it.

Wow that sucks that your Disney passes expired. You better get new passes soon, right? That is fine to wait for after summer, I guess. There is no time to go during the summer anyway, it will be too busy. Then you can get me a pass too.

Is there anything else you want to tell me before I leave?

I’ve got to go. Give everyone my love y tell them I said hi.
Bye. Love you. adioss xozxoxo

Thanks Mom. Love you.




Elder Donaldson when we were in exchanges y the member is Rene.





The bridge to go to Guatemala, but you don't need it because it is so dry you could almost walk over there yourself




No comments:

Post a Comment