Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

This is the Beach!!!




Well on Monday we went with some members to a river before Sister Brenda opened her mission call. Well she is going to Tijuana on the 14 of June. She is so happy she is going after all the problems she had to send in her papers. How awesome.



 Well on Tuesday my comp had to go down to Tuxtla to get his new green card, so I was in exchanges with a zone leader name Portlock from Utah. It was fun with him. We visited the river to see Guatemala y we visited Juan Carlos.  We taught about prayer y faith.

 Well yesterday we only had investigators Norma y Rosalina. We taught Rosalina y Manuel was with them again. So we were happy y surprised. We talked about prayer.

Well, on Thursday we had interviews with the mission president. He asked about my family y about me y about the district y my comp y then he asked me when do I go home? I said September y then asked where has my areas been y he said oh, okay he told me that the spirit told him I should go to an area in Oaxaca, so that is the big news!

Well on Friday the ward went off to the templo. I helped pay for 4 people. Some were missing more y others didn’t have any to pay y I can see their faith. There is a scriptue that I’m using a lot on my mission. It is in Proverbs 28:27.  I just love it. “He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack; but he that hideth his eyes shall have many a curse.”

So not a lot going on. Love you. So please keep praying for us. I send my prayers y love.
 Love Elder VanBuskirk.
ADIOOOOOOOISSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xoxox


Hi Mom. I’m on. Love you.
Love you. Happy Monday. How are you? That’s great that you talked to Franky this morning. So what are you doing today? Can’t wait to see you in 2 weeks!!!

What package? I never sent one. Haha. Is everything there?
Sorry about your ripped letters. At least you can still read it right?
My comp says thanks. I wrote in a letter which gift is for who. Did you read your letter yet? I wanted to surprise you to a package for Mother’s Day. Happy Mother’s Day. Love you! So the apron y the white cloth is for you for Mother’s Day.
What day do you want to skype? Hey mom, mother day is on a tuesday?

Yes, we have part of Oaxaca in are mission The transfers are next week. Every transfer is 6 weeks. After this transfer I’m in, I will have 3 more in Oaxaca. Yes, I will finish there y it is only about 3 to 4 hours away.

I told the mission president about the problems with our branch president and he said just to have patience y faith.

If Dad asks why I’m missing money, tell him it was because I helped people to go to the templo.

Hey, I still didn’t get my Easter package, or the other package you sent. No, don’t send me another one because I have two on the way y I don’t want you guys to spend more money.  It is fine they will come when they come.

 Hey did you call the mission office? It is fine, but you did call Utah right? Because they make the airplane flights you need to tell them first because the president knows, but they don’t. Do it soon before they buy my airplane tickets.



Today we went to the beach!  Finally after 2 years! It was about 30 min in the car. Then we had to cross a swinging bridge and we had to cross the river on a canoe to go the beach. We went this morning. Yes we went in knee deep. It felt so good.
Yes, I did go in barefoot y then when we were leaving I put my shoes on.

So all is good with you? How is your Spanish coming?
I bet you do. People don’t understand me, but I can understand them when they try to talk about me behind my back.

You’re welcome. Feliz dia de madre mama. Yo amo usted con todo mi corozon.

Okay. Love you. I need to go. Bye. Love you xoxoxo Give all my love.

love you
its called: 
The Value of a Full-time Mormon Mission

love you


































No comments:

Post a Comment