Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Just a Few More Days!




Me at the big map
Hey Mom, can you send me all my cookie recipes to my email so I can print them off? That is great news about the house. I will pray that everything works out for sure.

Have any questions about my travel plans?
I leave the MTC at 3:30 am. Then we go to the Salt Lake airport our flight leave at 7:10am. We fly to Phoenix and arrive at 7:43 am. Then from there we leave at 9;50 am to Mexico City airport and arrive at 1:55 pm. Then we leave to Tuxtla at 4:55 and arrive there at 6:32 pm. So that is my traveling plans. I'm so nervous but I'm ready to go. My branch president said he can see my mighty change in me since day one.

Most likely I will call you in Phoenix and in Mexico city perhaps.

Just a few more days!

My turn to host the new missionaries! 
Waiting at the curb

These are the people I hosted yesterday. the guy on top is going Tokyo Japan
 and the other guy is going to Berlin Germany.

This is another I got to host. He is going to Anaheim California.    
Hosting the new missionaries yesterday was so much fun! You wait next to a number on the curb, then a car comes then we just take him to get his stuff and take him to his dorm then to his class. It was a lot of work but it was so much fun. Moms were crying and taking pics and videos of them walking away. 329 new missionaries came yesterday. I see Shabelly everyday here. Also I just saw the Kitchens’ son.

I went to the 7:00 am temple session this morning. It was so spiritual.  I’ve seen all three videos now they are all different in there own way. I learned so much there about the gospel and how strong the spirit can be.

We taught Adrian last Friday about the blessings of baptism and repenting. We were so ready to invite him to be baptized but he wants us to teach one more lesson. So that made us happy. Then we got word on Monday that we are done teaching him. My companion and I were so sad. We both said he was so close. Adrian told me after our lesson that I did a good job talking about the blessings. That made me feel good.

Everybody loved the cookies you sent. They all said they love you and thank you. Even my teacher Hermana Iroz.

That's so cool Sarah is home. Tell everybody I say hi and I love them on Sunday. How is everyone doing?

I got the scrapbook on Monday. Thanks a lot.  I love it and everybody in my district too. It brought back a lot of memories.

 I love you. Sparky is always crazy. Tell Sparky I love him.

You were a great mom an I love you so much. Thanks for everything. How is the brothers?

Caleb’s Birthday is my first day in Mexico. I don't know what is his favorite candy?  Reeses I think.  Will you give him some from me? Wow people love Caleb if he got all that money.

I loved the inflatable tie. I wore it all day Wednesday. Everybody loved it they thought it was so funny.

I love you. I'm doing laundry now.

Is there anything you want to know before I leave? Thanks for all the dear elders.

Tell everyone thank you and that I love them and miss them very much.

Adios!


A few pictures from our temple walk this morning














 As his mom and a photographer, I have to tell you that Alex did all the editing of his pictures. It wan't me.  I think he has a good eye, don't you?  I'm glad he is enjoying his camera.  I might get some pretty cool pictures from Mexico after all.




No comments:

Post a Comment