Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, January 19, 2015

A Big Hole



Sorry I’m so late.  I visited a big hole today.  It was so beautiful!
It was a sima. Look it up : Sima de las Cotorras. 






Then we had to clean the house for my new companion tomorrow. Elder Garcia is leaving tomorrow 4 hours away  to Cometon y he is going to be a zone leader. I know my new comp is hispanic I’m not going to be a district leader because we y another district are combining so it is going to be bigger.

Well this week was great. I will talk more about it next week because we were so busy today. No time to write.  I only have 15 min. Well Jose Maria y Alexandra committed to baptism on the 31st y a less active family’s daughter. We are so happy. The weather was great all week. We found some new investadgadores. That’s good because everyday we visit the same people y none are going to church except Jose Maria.




Well the banana bread on Saturday was great.  The kids smashed the bananas with their hands and they loved it. The bread took forever to cook because it was big. I just answered questions because I was sick. I woke up and had diarreah for an hour, then I was cold in the morning y I’m never cold y I had a headache for two days. I’m fine now.  I still kind of have my headache.

I love you so much. Give everybody my love, even my new bro. I will tell you more next week sorry. I want pics of the new house please. I love you all y miss you a ton. Thanks for the support.
Give grandpa my love y I will pray for him you guys y dad’s work like always.
Once again, sorry it is short.

No comments:

Post a Comment