Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, February 23, 2015

They Say I have a Good Spirit





Me and the crazy people I talked about last week who throw flour at people y are drunk.

My week was great because on Tuesday we had a 3-zone activity. First we went to the zoo, then the park y played only for an hour because it was hot, then we had lunch, then we watched Meet the Mormons, in Spanish, of course. But the spirit was strong. We all cried y some of us, including me, got a good feeling throughout our entire body. But it was good.

At the Tuxtla zoo with my comp y another missionary.






Well yesterday I figured out I have 7 weeks left in Coita. On April 13 I will have been here for 6 months. That is crazy! Nobody told me that I’m leaving, but it is usually just 6 months here y you go. There is a transfer next week then another on April 13. Changes are every 6 weeks y April 13 is a the next y then I will have been here 6 months y a week.  Maybe it could be next week, but no missionary left early. Unless it is what the Lord wants, so you better send my package soon.

Our branch is so, so close to becoming a ward. We just need 20 Melchizedek priesthood holders paying tithing y right now we only have seven. So tomorrow we y the branch president are going to the less actives y try to bring them back. Once Coita is a ward they are also going to make our building bigger. We had a district meeting about doing more lessons, but shorter, like 20 min. So the next day that is what we did. We did 9 lessons to 5 less actives y 4 with investigators. We challenged Roberto for March 7th y Karla y Leonardo for baptizmo on April 3rd.


The boy on the sofa is an investigator named Leonardo.


 It’s going to be great. This Saturday with Elder Dallin H.Oaks all the missionaries from the whole mission are coming y that is a lot but it will be good. The missionaries said I have a good spirit y I am always happy y bring the spirit everywhere. The members here always want me to say the prayer because they like them because they are short but the spirit in it is strong. We didn’t visit a lot of investigators because they were never home but we visited a lot of meno activos. That is all we can do until we find more new investigators. Yesterday a previous investigator visited church. His name is Alexis.  I’m talking more in lessons Elder Laurel does a part of the folleto y I do the other part. People are understanding me more but it is different with every person. Some understand me y some don’t.

So that was my week love you all y thanks a ton.

Hi Mom. Love you. Have Nate work on family history work everyday. He will have to teach it to a lot of people. 
Tell Nate and the boys nice singing.  Tell everybody I love them y miss them y Francisco good job on working.  And tell Jim I said hi.

‪The weather is so weird. One day its hot the other is cold ,or the other is raining. That was the weather this week, but right now its hot but a nice breeze.‬


Elder Laurel and I are working great together, better than Garcia. We haven’t fought y we both work together in lessons. But he doesn’t want to learn English. He is still late to personal study y won’t excercise because it is too cold for him. ‬

Gorditas
The people are still feeding me way too much.  I tell them I am full but they do anyway.  Elder Laurel just laughs at me. Our district leader in Cintalapa is jealous of us y our food because they always have chicken.  I don’t get sick anymore from the food, but I still don’t drink the water.

I got a letter from Uncle Jeff with $50! I don’t know what to do with it, y a card from Schryver’s mom for my birthday y a Christmas card from Grandma VanBuskirk. I got them on Tuesday. Tell them thank you y that I love them y thanks for the support.

‪I’ve got to go. Tell Dad I love him y thanks for total y thank you mom for total.  Tell everybody to keep being themselves y work hard y that I love all of them y miss them y that I pray for them.  Tell Fran to keep up the hard work y to learn the Book of Mormon y I love him. Love you all‬!
Hugs y kiss. Love you. Adios!



 the boy y the girl is Sada y Diego y the picture of just the girl is Sofia. 
 They are members here. 

the boy in the red shirt is Bryan, a menos activos 





I don’t know what it is called but it is only 1 peso. It is like a giant cracker with hot sauce y spicy chicken. It was good.


No comments:

Post a Comment