Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, March 23, 2015

Six Months!

6 months!


 Hi everybody. This was a great week. We didn’t visit a lot of investigators, but it was a good week. We visited Celicio y taught to him about baptism. We visit Tonita, but no esta. She is like a sponge. She knows everything we say is true but she dosen’t go to church. There is a lot of Testigos (that is a church here) so it is hard to do contacts. They won’t even accept our pass along cards. There are so many. We can’t talk to them. They say they have there own books y that they are missionaries to y every couple days the wear the same type of clothes we do y go to door to door so a lot of people ask are you Testigos? Y there is not a lot of people in the streets to contact. We visited Jorge. He still wants to be baptized, but this Saturday. We are going to visit him today.

Well at church the have a player piano because nobody knows how to play. Y every Sunday we go with a member to pick up a member in a wheelchair.  We pick him up y put him in the back of the truck then me y my comp hold on to him until we get to the church the same after the church to take him home.


Well on Tuesday I was on my mission for six months. Wow, did the time fly! Well it was a great day. The weather was nice y we did a lot of lessons with new members and future missionaries. Then at night the bishop invited us over for dinner we had Mecos pizza, a very good pizza place here, y hotdogs y Fanta. So that was my day. It was great.

Not a lot happened this week. Our investigators are working a lot so we don’t visit a lot. But on Friday it rained all day. It was nice y on Saturday y on Sunday too. I need a tie pin because there is a lot of wind. The weather is so weird. It rained twice this week but right now its hot, but AT NIGHT COLD. But I don’t bring my coat because it is too hot in the day to carry it.

My Spanish is coming very slowly but the people don’t understand me still. But I’m working very hard. My comp is great. We are working together great. We don’t have problems. He has two older sisters y the is first one on his mission.

Wow, that’s great about Dad’s bonus y Aunt Mindy coming. Give them my love.  Say hi to all for me. I talk to Aaron y Nick wrote to me.

I love being a missionary.

Bye mom. Love you a ton. Say goodbye to everyone y give everybody my love y tell them I pray for them all the time. Bye. Love you y thanks for total. Love you all thanks for the support y love. Gracias y Adios!




Our little house
Our bathroom with the buckets in the shower, our bed room, our kitchen, our closet room.
Our desks.  Mine is on the right.







No comments:

Post a Comment