Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Using New Muscles



I’m great. I’m in the city, well, more like the outskirts of the city. My area is all hills so I’m using new muscles I didn’t use before. The people have more money than my last area. My house is very small it has one big room for the kitchen y our study area, y then a small step to your right is the bedroom y to the left the bathroom, y straight ahead is a big room for our closet y different stuff.  We have  running water, but we take bucket showers every morning because the water is so cold. So we get a bucket full of water y put on an electric heater for 20 min or so. It is just us, not other elders. It is a small little cute house.

Some houses here are wood y some are big y some are nice. The church is 10 min away y the area is not as big as Coita. Our ward is called the Balun Canan Ward. The members are so nice. They give us so much food y they say if you are ever hungry at night come on over y we will feed you. They said if you are too busy to eat, come any time of the day. We have members feed us every day but it is the same for the whole month y they even give us dessert sometimes. The weather here during the day is fresh with a nice wind, y at night a lot colder. By the end of the day my arms are all red from the cold.



Eating at a pizza joint.


‪My companion, Elder Mena, is great. He has been on his mission 4 months y he is really helping me with speaking Spanish. We are doing a lot of practicing but we are working great. He is a district leader y he only been in this area for 2 months y when he got here it was new area because before it was the hermanas’ y they had a problem so they switched areas when he got here, so this area is new for him. I don’t know where he is from exactly, but it is very close to here. He is funny y he doesn’t know a lot because he is pretty new on the mission. 

Please send me the trail mix from Costco with the nuts y MyMs because I like them y so does Elder Mena. He says hi.

Tell Luke I love him y happy birthday.  I love you.  Tell everybody I love them y miss them. I just downloaded the pics y I don’t have a lot of time left.  I'll tell you what they are next week. Tell everybody to keep up the hard work, y Fran with work, y Nate y Dylan y Derek y Caleb y Luke.  I love them all.  Thanks for total.  I pray for you everyday.  Goodbye all. Love you a ton.
 Investigator Jose Maria. He was going to be baptized last Sat., but i don’t know.





Hermanas Olgui y Esperanza. They are the ones who always gave us a lot of food.


Hermana Caty, a member, y her family.




My last sunset in Coita


The birds are pets, but they let them free in the hose a lot of people have them. We were eating y they were fighting right next me so I took a photo.

My new area







No comments:

Post a Comment