Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, June 1, 2015

A Week of Miracles!!




Well yesterday I baptized Johnni. It went great. It took me 2 y a half times because the first time they couldn’t hear me from the big glass, so I didn’t it again y it went good. I put him down in the very cold water then when I brought him up he was so scared y terrified. Then he hugged me y waved good bye to all. But the baptism went so good. The primary sang some songs y Johnni brother John said the first prayer y then Johnni said the last one. The spirit was so strong. I love Johnni so much. He is such a smart funny kid.




 Well also we visited Hermana Gina y told us that her divorce will be done in 20 days, then she can get married with Lember, so after 8 to 10 it will be all done y she will be baptize in a month or so. We are so so happy she can finally be baptized. So this Sunday we are doing a group fast with her y her family about the divorce, so I invite anybody who wants to join.

The Andres family invited their cousin David to church the last week y so we set a appointment y we visited him y guess what? He invited his friend Roberto. They are both excited to listen y join.

 So my new companion is Elder Merrill.  He lives in Provo, Utah y he is the youngest out of three. He has a sister y an older brother. He has been out 17 months on his mission next Monday y his birthday is next Sunday. He’ll finish his mission in December. He is helping me so so much on my Spanish he corrects me y he does a lot of practicing with me.  My Spanish has gotten a lot better in one week. I’m so happy he is my first gringo companion. He is so great y I love him.

Elder Lyons new mission is the Salt Lake City South Mission Spanish-speaking.   

So that was our great week of miracles. Love you all y miss you a ton. Thanks for Everything!!!!!! ADIOSS!!!!!


So do you have names for the pray roll for me? We are going to the temple on Saturday. We are leaving here at 5 am y coming back at 5 pm. I’ve got to go sorry. But I love you y say bye to Franky y tell Nate y Franky good job on graduating. Tell everyone I love them y miss them a ton.

i love you more. Keep it up Dad! You are always great.


  The meat with vegetables is meat from the stomach of a cow. It is a tradition here.

No comments:

Post a Comment