Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy Father's Day!!




Well, happy fathers day to all the dads out there y more to my wonderful loving father!  Thanks for everything. I miss you y love you a ton. Thanks for being my dad.

Well yesterday the bishop’s family invited us over for lunch or their lunch because here the lunch is like our dinner y our lunch is like their dinner here. So we had steak y chocolate milk y soda y toreso. It was so so good y it was just perfect for Father’s Day.

Well we had 4 in church yesterday. Gina still waiting on her answer y David who has a date for 11 July y his 9 year old sister Karen y a new member cousin who is 9 also came to church. We taught David this week on The Book of Mormon y we watched the Jose Smith movie. In our last lesson with us he told us he read the intro y the testimonies y part of Nephi 1:1.  He told us he felt good y calm peace.  He said every time he visits church he feels the same y he said that this church is true y perfect. Y he said his mom y dad read some of the Plan of Salvation booklet y David already visited the church 5 times y his sister Karen twice. We taught Hna. Socuro a few times about the Book of Mormon but doesn’t have a lot of time to visit the church. But always when we visit we feel the spirit very strong y she does too. We visited Jorge. He was out of town yesterday but we are re-teaching him all the lessons.  He feels good all the time when he reads y when we visit he always tells us thanks.


Then on Tuesday we went to San Cristobal about 2 hours away.  We had a meeting with the president y our zone y 2 other zones. it was such a good meeting. Then I got my package from my family. Thanks family. Love you a ton. Y some dear elders.

For the last 3 weeks we having been completing our goals president set out for us y we had a lot of miracles y other things good. I’ve also got a “Meet the Mormons” coming up. So on July 3 at 6.30 we are doing a ward activity y they can’t come in if they don’t bring a friend also y we are making invitations. So that will be so cool. Love you all y thanks for everything y once again happy Father’s Day to all the fathers y mine most of all!!!!!!!!!!
ADIOS!!!!!!!

Love you Mom y happy late birthday.  I wish I had been there, but you know. I miss you y love you

Wow.  What’s up with Nate’s call? You can open it! haha. I can’t wait to hear where Nate is going.  Give everybody my love y my support. Adios!‬

Hey tell Grandma VanBuskirk thanks for the gift card but they don’t accept it here in Mexico. Tell her thanks for me y I love her so. I will keep it for the whole mission until I finish.

How did you guys lose my snake?  But it is good you found it!

I don’t really need anything y we as a family don’t have a lot of money so I don’t really need anything. Thanks.  Just your love.
‪Actually, I would love to have my priesthood line of authority.  There is a church website presthoodlineathouritylds.lds.org or something like that. I guess I can always have the beef jerky because there is none in Mexico y American, because here it is a lot of money.  

Thanks for the awesome ties. Love you. Thanks mom.  You know I’ll use them wisely.

Tell the boys to have fun at EFY y be safe. Say hi to all for me. Tell them not to be stupid with my snake y I love them.

Hola and adios.  Love you a ton!



Hna. Gina has a fruit stand close to our house so we visit y she let us pick a fruit. 
 I picked this banana because it was the biggest one I’ve ever seen y eaten.






Italian empanadas a membro made it for us. 
Those are mushrooms on the noodles. It was great.





No comments:

Post a Comment