Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, June 29, 2015

Speaking in Tongues



So I got the crazy happy news that my younger brother Nathan is going to Ukraine for his mission.  Dnepropetrovsk  y he is going to speak Russian. So I was right. I said he will go somewhere far, far away y a place no one heard of. I’m so happy for my little brother y he will do great.  I love him so, so much. It will be a very, very, very long time until I can see him again. Good luck, Nate. You will do great.  I know y God knows it.

Well this week was so great. On Tuesday I went on splits with a zone leader named Elder Reyes. We had such a good day. We taught an investigator in his area named Miguel y we were talking about families.  All of sudden I was speaking so, so good Spanish y I talk so much about families. I didn’t know that until the Elder said, “Wow. What great tongues of language you were speaking,” so that was cool. So we taught David about the plan of happiness y the day of rest.

Well on Friday I gave a blessing to a less active that was sick y afterwards my comp says “What is your secret? You always do beautiful blessings.” He says I always feel the spirit, so that was cool.

Well on Saturday we went with the ward to the templo. We had to wake up at 4 y be at the church at 5, y then it was a 3 hour ride. But we did a session.  I had a very hard French name, then I did 4 sealings to family members that I had so they let me do them y then we did initiatories. But wow!  The templo was so great y the spirit was great. So that was my week. Love you all y keep it up. Adios!!!!!!!


Transfers are next Monday y everyone says I’m leaving.  I hope not.

When I saw the video I cried y felt the spirit in his call. Wow that is far!  I’m so happy for him Wow, that Russian Book of Mormon looks hard.  So Nate has a long time before he goes y I won’t see him for many years. Wow.  But he will do great!  I will pray for him!

 Thanks mom. Bye Mom.  Love you.  Give everybody my love.  Wow Nate!  Say bye to Nate y that I love him y Wow!







A member visited Guatemala y bought a bookmark for us. 



They made us Italian pizza with cheese, ham and green olives. 
It was so good!




No comments:

Post a Comment