Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, September 21, 2015

Good Things



Well the first good thing was on Monday night we visited investigators Hernan and Arturo on the Book of Mormon. And they told us if Hna. Paquita, who is a member and a friend with their mom for about 8 years, said if she comes y picks them up y takes them to church y back they can go. So yesterday for only two hours they were there y they said they liked it y said it was beautiful. We were so happy for them to come to church y for their mom on giving them permission. Then for the last few weeks we have been teaching a man named Rafear who works on Sunday, but we decided to go y get him to church so yesterday he was in church for a hour. We are so happy. Y we taught him about the Plan of Happiness. He is like 70 years old. Then we are trying to work with Hermana Karina’s daughter, Carolina, who was ready to get baptized but her husband won’t let her y so we taught her the first lesson y after that she dosen’t want any more because she is afraid of her husband. We talked to Rosio y she told us her y her husband put a goal for next month to be done with it all y get baptized. Let’s see what happens.


Mi with the flag someone gave me for my one year.


On Thursday was my one year!  It was a great day.  Member Ivan bought me a Mexico flag for my one year. It was just a great day.

On Sunday I gave a 5 minute talk on the missionary work. After a lot of people said I did great. This week we are going to work on giving dates for baptism for our investigators. This week was very slow because it was their Independence Day so not a lot of people were in their houses, but we got our numbers higher with lessons with member - 5 more than the week before.

Love you all y thanks for all the wishes for my one year. ADIOSS!!!!!!!!

Thanks mom! Less than a year left y it will go by so fast! ha 
I know you will, Mom. Thanks for everything! I don’t need anything. I’m just happy y good. All I need is your love.  Thanks.  Love you. Thanks.
So everything is good? I had a better week.  How is the family?

One more year until you get my cookies again!

Wow, have fun in Big Bear.

You must love me sending me packages all the time! Mom, I’m fine. I don’t need anything. Ok ok. For Halloween I love candy corn y skittles y Mike y Ikes. I love the pumpkins that are in the candy corn. What is the candy that tastes like peanut butter in the black or orange wrappers?  I lost the USD, the blue one you sent me. but I can buy another.

Do you know if anybody else is sending me stuff so i can look for it?

Okay so how is dad y work?  How is Nate? How is it coming getting ready for his mission? How does he feel about it?

I’ve got to go but you say hi to all y give them my love. I’m going out to eat with one member who lives in Comitan but goes to school here, so we are going out to eat.  Love you y say hi to all y give them my love y thanks for all the packages.

 Xoxo  Love you xoxoxo‬



Hermano Wood drew these in our meeting with the ward mission leader.   







My house. We want to find another one.
 It is too small and a lot of money and pink!


Family history names I found.   



No comments:

Post a Comment