Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

It was Great to Go to the Templo!

I put that thing on my head for you, Mom, to be the girl you always wanted. haha


Well it will be 10 days from today when I entered the MTC. That is so crazy. Time does really fly by.

Well, we started the week teaching two new investigators, Arturo (15) and his brother Hernan (14) who didn’t visit church because they had a family thing. But we taught them on Monday about the first lesson y then on Saturday y finished the first lesson. Then they had a lot of questions for us. They are so good. They want to visit church but they are having a hard time praying to see it is true because they fall asleep. But they are very good investigators. Well, yesterday at church we had Roscio in church who her y her husband. They are waiting for the divorce papers y then they can get married y then baptized. Then we had Karina. Her daughters are members but her y her husband no, because the husband doesn’t want to get married y he doesn’t like the church. Then we have one investigator named Robert who visited church 2 or 3 times. He lives in another stake but wants to visit our ward with his friend.  Then there is a member who has a girlfriend that studies in the other stake but lives with him y his family on Saturday y Sunday y both of them want to be baptized so we are working on what we can do.

Well on Thursday we visit the templo y had a meeting from 9 am to 3 pm about using the Book of Mormon with our investigators y using it more in are lessons.  It was also about teaching the day of rest y reading D&C 59:9-10 y then ask them what is there job? Like some will say school or being a teacher, so it means no homework y no teaching or whatever is your work. Then we went to the templo y we were able to ask special questions to the templo president y we sang a himno. The spirit was so strong. It was great to go to the templo y feel the spirit y love y peace in there.

 Roberto didn’t visit church because he cant leave his house y get his screws in his arm dirty, but we taught him about the law of chastity.

Next Sunday there is no church for all of Mexico because the re-dedication of the Mexico City Templo.  It is only is for members, so that will be cool. That will be my second one on my mission.

I cant wait. So that was my week. I love you all y thanks for everything. ADIOSS!!!!!!!!

Hola mom. So is the LA fair is it free again this year? Say hi to all!  So are you in the car or are you there?

So how was the baptism? Grandma said you gave a good talk like always.

That is crazy about Schryver’s mission call!  He wrote me and he also send a video but it didn’t work.

It is just hard. Our investigators are not progressing, but we are working hard.  Yes, I’m happy.

It is cloudy here.



The thing over my bed is a hammock. This was hand made. It is so big, but awesome.  The hammock is a king size but there is no where to put it here in our house so I put it away. It holds two people‬. What doe you think of it? Does dad like it?  Guess how much money in dollars?   It was $58.  Did you know that the dollar is 17 pesos, the most ever, y they say it keeps going higher.  It is not good for them, but it is good for us. If I bought a camera for 3million pesos it is only 178 dollars. That is good.



 Well, my comp is pretty serious like my president says, y not very loving, but the president said I need to help him be more loving. We have some hard days, but we are working on it‬.  I tell him I love him every night. Thanks for the prayers. I can feel them.

Thanks mom. I will. I got to go. Love you. Say hi to all.
I think my hour is up. Love you all y have a great week.
So I’m leaving. Say hi to all y give them my love. Thanks xoxoxo
Love you more. haha I will pray for all of you. Adioss y thankssssssss








No comments:

Post a Comment