Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Alex: Tapachula or Bust!!!

Well what a week!  First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this week was a crazy one. I got a phone call on Saturday night saying I’m going to Tapachula y my area is called  City  of Hidalgo. All I know it is about 10 hours from here y it is hot. That  sounds horrible because here is all stormy y very cold. But oh well, God wants me to  be in my new area. I’m a bit sad, but lets go to my 5th area!!!

Well,  on Tuesday Sister Anita y her husband took us out to sushi for a new years gift. That was so much fun y my first time for sushi on my mission. Me y my comp were so happy to eat at a restaurant y sushi, haha.





Well this week are area was dead as dead can be. We had no one in the streets y we had a lot of people to visit but none were home. We are visting an investigator named Ludin. He says he likes us y wants  to get baptized, but he has  dialysis so he cant go to church. Well we made M&M cookies with Hermana Lilly.





Well yesterday at church I had to say goodbye to all the members y take a lot of pics. I was so sad. I love this ward y area las Lomas. Members gave me a stuffed lion y a bunny y other things. I don’t want to leave but that is what God wants.





Well for the new year we went over to the Medina family. They gave us spaghetti y chicken. y then we stayed up untill 12 to see all the all the fireworks all around the valley of Tuxtla, so that was great y then we couldn’t sleep, but who cares? Well see you next week with new pics of my new area ha ha. Love you all y I hope you guys had a great new year filled with love like i did.

Love Elder VANBUSKIRK
ADIOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAPACHULA OR BUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi mom. Love you.


I leave on Friday.  My comp is sad. Y my new comp is from the city of Mexico y his name is Luis Juan.  I dont know why I’m changing. It is not my fault. But that is what is happening.
But I heard he is awesome, so let’s see. It is one of the hottest areas y I leave right when it is getting cold.‬ I know y the heat will get me ready to be back at home ja ja.  Yes, it is very south,
But my area is 2 hours south Tapachla y my area touches Gutamela. It is called city of Hidalgo.  That is where God wants me to be now.  Love you. Well, I leave on Friday. It is about 10 hours away.

Did you send my package? Love you.  No it is fine.  Send the package when you can. I still have stuff from the other packages. At least you can put in your late Christmas card now.

I’ve got to go but tell me how you are feeling? Love you too.  Everything will work out. Not with your time, not mine, or his, but God’s, so be patient in waiting on God’s timing

Sorry about Bro Flores’ father.
Well I’ve got to go. I can’t wait to show you pics next week of my new area. Love you. Can’t wait to talk to you next week. Thanks for everything and the prayers , love, y a lot more.                         Say hi to all y give them my love. Thanks ADIOSSS‬

‪xoxoxo‬

Thanks Mom. I just do what the Lord wants me to do. I’ve got to go. Bye. Love you. Bye. Love you. May peace be with you all week!  Love you y  thanks for all.  I know  you guys will be  blessed. Adioss Love you.


Love, Alex xoxo






















No comments:

Post a Comment