Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Derek: Captain's Log Week 27: Dia de Madre





 ¨ Yea, and they did obey and observe to perform every word of command with exactness; yea, and even according to their faith it was done unto them; and I did remember the words which they said unto me that their mothers had taught them.¨(Alma 57:21)

So this week was super good. Except for our expected baptisms for the 26th dropped from 10 to 5. So yeah. But I got to talk to the family yesterday, so that was really good. I also got to go to the capital and got to share a root beer with Elder Vigil. Things are going good, super hot though. It turns out the 20 baptism thing for the beach was a joke. So we will either have it at the beach or the whole zone will have it together.




video of me burning a tie for 6 months



Mormon mafia


just us being dope

Love u too Mom, and do you have the pic of my baptism? Try to get that pic for me for next week please. Love you.

And Winder has a Spanish Book of Mormon book case he wants to send home soon for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment