Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Dylan: Jolly Banter and Chuffing Miracles



"Have a good week and keep the pictures coming, no matter how gross!" -Grandma Signs 

Sorry grandma you asked for it...
The only pics I took this week was Jerry, a dog that used to follow us around. I took a picture of it a few weeks ago and than we saw it dead on the road and here are the pics of it decaying throughout the week. 









Seriously crazy week; a bunch jolly banter and chuffing miracles. Elder Whitaker and I are going harder and want to go insane for these last 4 weeks, you can listen to my video recording of the stories this week (there were too many I wasn't going to be able to type down) and a vid of us going insane! 




https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PXJbGg_YXaRDqhh938inql7DiCFvxl6O?usp=sharing



Elder VanBuskirk

Snails are good for your skin, apparently. It's something some people do here and you know I won't miss out on a cultural experience! ;) The dead dog was like the only pics I had this week, and grandma asked for it. I posted it for her!

I'm doing great. Did you see the link? It tells more about this week. It was insane! We are going to go so hard this transfer.



Hey does your dropbox have more storage? I won't have time to put it on this week. It's a struggle but we are committed to change this mission around. I can't wait to read your letter. Hey can you give me McKee's missionary email and Aubrey Franks too? I love you so much. Have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment