Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Derek: Captain's Log Week 29: Las Caobitas



"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves." (Matthew 10:16)

 So, this week happened. We spent one whole day in the capital this week, for a residence thing so we didn't have time to do everything that day because we are 3 hours from the capital. Also not much happened this week, except one of our baptisms backed out for this week. He is super cool and I know he will make the decision in time. But as of right now he doesn’t feel ready. So we will have 3 to 4 baptisms this Thursday, because one of them needs permission from her dad first. So 4 baptisms is still a really good number, but when you plan for ten and only get 4, well.... that’s kinda how it works. So they are 3 sisters and a cousin, and will be able to help each other though this journey. And we get to have it at the beach!!!

Also I have a funny rash and i have no clue what it is. 




Pics from the internet of the beach we will have the baptism at. (And it's from the internet so the real thing might be a little uglier)

No way.  You’re watching Solo!
I’m going to ignore you until you are out so you can enjoy it. For reals. Don’t text me until its done.
I should get the package this Saturday.
I’m good, but the comp thing is the same.
So he is 25 and I found out he has never told anyone he loves them. Not even his mom!!!
Has he felt love from me? All the time
Something like that – like he feels too vunerable
and he is the district leader so he always tries calling me to repentance in district meeting, but not by name, of course
but I think he will be gone next week
Hey, can I get the family beach photo please?

I gotta go. Love you. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment