Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, June 11, 2018

Derek: Captain's Log Week 31: Nuevo Compañero



Super excited for this transfer. So I got a new comp. Thank goodness! My last comp and I where having problems, which obviously I can handle, but when you start having your investigators say that one of the reasons that they aren’t following commandments is because of your comp, then you have a problem. But my new comp is super cool. His name is Elder Facer from Tennessee. He has almost a year here. He is a super hard worker and we work great together. And that is good because we plan on getting a lot done this transfer. He and I dropped 7 fechas, or dates for baptisms in less then 5 days. We even got the investigator who was complaining about my old comp to say, right after she found out he wasn't coming back, "I'm going to church on Sunday. I'm going to get baptized. You are going to do it."

My birthday was pretty cool. We did transfers and after it ended, Elder Holder, grabbed the mic and announced that it was my birthday and he and about 8 other people who where paying attention sang to me. Which is dope. That’s pretty much it for today.



No, I didn’t get my birthday package, but I may get it on the 21

No comments:

Post a Comment