Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, March 25, 2019

Dylan: Mission Conference (First and Last)


Hey I'll be quick - gotta go.
- Elders got out of Jail almost 3 weeks later! 
- We had a mission conference (1st and last) 
- Counting everyone: senior couples, and mission President and his wife we have 56 volunteers for our mission! I love it though. We are all so tight with each other. I don't think there is a mission more close than ours.
-They opened back up the south and my comp was going to go back down to Sochi and train, but Americans aren't allowed down south at the moment, so we had to do some changes. I'm just moving to the other elders’ in Samara and they will combine us.
- Had some great moving experiences this week, but time is short.
- I love you all

 Elder VanBUSKIRK








Here’s a picture of the whole mission.

I’m good.  I’m so ready to go hard this next transfer.  I’m staying in Samara which was the other mission’s old headquarters.

We should do something when I get home.  Yeah, let’s go down the Cali coast on our bikes!  I’m so down.  Get Dadn and you and Derek and anyone else and we can go from like LA to San Diego and camp on the beaches.  Make it a motivation for Dad to get into shape by then!

You Look beautiful!! What is that text about?
That was so funny to read. He is such an idiot haahh, what is he doing hanging out with girls even I didn't hang out with girls?!

Johan is far out!

We had an investigator come to church for the first time and he wanted to take photos of us.  I thought you would think they were funny.

Thanks.  I love you.







No comments:

Post a Comment