Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, July 23, 2018

Derek: Captain’s Log Week 37: Agua Caliente





So my new area is in the capitol, so it has it’s ups and downs…

Ups: I have one of the only houses in the whole mission with hot water. 

P-days will be a lot more exciting. For example, I’m about to go bowling today.

My comp is super chill.

 We will have 1 or maybe 2 baptisms this week.

Everything is super close.

We get to take the MTC kids on exchanges. 

We order Papa John’s or McDonald’s at district meetings. 


Downs: Our area is super tiny.

Most of it is tiny houses stacked on one another and super gross, (I need pics to explain.)

The other part of our area is just super nice houses, which is cool, but it’s impossible to get in without a reference and because our ward is all really poor so that probably won’t happen soon.

My branch is smaller then my last areas.

I also gave a talk yesterday. It may or may not have been the same talk I gave in my last area.

Everything is more expensive



Con mucho amor, Elder Bambi


I’m on. We are going bowling this afternoon. 
My comp has a year more than me. He’s cool and I may be his last comp. He was born in Nor Cal but moved to Texas in high school. His name is Clark. He’s super cool.
And I never got my package.

Hey, I gotta go bowl.  Love you guys.









No comments:

Post a Comment