Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, October 1, 2018

Derek: Transgression

Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? For they wash not their hands   when they eat bread. (Matthew 15:2) 

So I found out that it is a transgression not to wash your hands before eating. So don't tell me you study the scriptures if you don’t find things like that. 

Honestly, not much happened. We taught some good lessons and my comp is getting ready to go home. Also, today we went and played ping pong with some elders at a church building. We also last week had a service activity. We helped in this kitchen for a hotel for sports camps. So I got to dry dishes, peel potatoes, prepare food and roll bread. So that was a cool experience. Sorry but really nothing else happened see y’all later.



Question. Can you send me a bunch of easy freaky food recipes?  It’s for a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment