Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, April 16, 2018

Derek: Captin's Log Week 23: El Santo Templo


 "Enter Scripture about the temple here" (Enter Scripture here)

So I didn't have time to find a scripture today because we had to leave for the temple at 6 this morning. But, it was super good, because the temple is super good. And it was nice to talk to all the friends I made there too. Anyways, not much to report, which is weird because this was an extra long week. But as for the work, we had to move one of our fechas for a different week. So we will only be having one baptism this week. She is really good and will be a great member. She is the sister of my first two baptisms I had here, so they will be a very great support system. And this week I got to go on exchanges with my MTC comp, Elder Vigil. It was super fun, but don't worry, we worked super hard as well. So it turns out that our Spanish is good enough that we could technically be comps, which is super good. Also we will be getting transfers sometime between Saturday and Monday night. And I will probably be leaving my first area next Wednesday morning. But not much else to report.





So I don't know how to get the recordings on the computer from my voice recorder. There is no cord or SD card.  Weird.  It is just for recording and playback.

For shipping use DHL, which apparently doesn’t mean Desert Hockey League.

I also lost 17 pounds apparently.


There is also nowhere to buy a camera here. And thanks for the package. You really delivered. The reeses were great, and I’m really loving the oragami and constitution books. And especially the book of photos you made me. That was really great, and I my friends love to look at it. And they where all like “hey where are you in most of these pictures?” because of my hair and stuff. They couldn't believe it was me, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment