Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them;
and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain,
and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:16

Monday, April 30, 2018

Dylan: Zone Conference with Entertainment




I don't really have time, but it's been a crazy week! We've been going hard on lessons and building a Russian house, and we had our new investigator, Olya, come to church for the first time. She is a sweetheart and she is also like our best friend (and like one of our only progressing investigators haha). We also had our game night round 2, and it went better than last week. We had 8 people there overall, which is like 4 times more than last time! It was pretty funny how it went; pretty much there was a family with 2 small children and a member with a dog, and the whole night the dog was trying to hump the little children... but we can only improve!

Also my favorite part of the week was zone conference! I learned a lot and have a lot to work on but the best part of it was when a man busted open the doors during our mission president’s wife’s presentation and proclaimed , "Attention Brothers and Sisters!!! I am the Messiah!" My companion and I jumped out of our chairs and took him outside the room where he finished his message about how he has saved us and answered our prayers and then he gave us a gift (a little bag with a rock, broken pieces of glass, 3 cigarette butts, a flattened flower, and a note) The craziest part is the guy seemed totally sober. Got to Love Russia.

Oh we also went on a 2 hour train ride to Taganrod on P-day just for the heck of it and had a picnic on the sea. 

pictures:


1. Babushkas hook it up every Sunday! 



2. a cat


3. The great gift


Hahaaha, yeah we might need colored shirts soon, but not yet at least.  Can you send me a frisbee and a football? it's great for finding activities, but I don't have any. You could send me a shirt. Reeses is always good, but I'm not dying for American food or anything. Thanks for the letters. I will read them when I get home.








No comments:

Post a Comment